Who needs support for your weight loss journey?

Options

Replies

• Pashen4fit
    Options
    I love support
    I need support
    It help to motivate me (add)
  • lelonie
    lelonie Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Meee :flowerforyou: I am a really trying to focus on achieving my goals but this is not an easy thing for me. I am sooo out of my comfort zone. But I am in it to win it
  • tyspruiel
    Options
    I'm new to this MFP so all the support I can get is great! Thanks!1:happy:
  • Modmomma79
    Options
    I really need it. Yesterday, was a bad day for me. :-(
  • iamfranniefierce
    iamfranniefierce Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, Ladies!
  • bush_woman187
    bush_woman187 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i can always use more support! I feel this time on my journey has become a real life change for me, i feel that is not only becuase I am motivated and sick and tired of being sick and tired, but i now have multiple levels of support. I have a loving supportive husband, a supportive family, some supportive friends and a great network of online support and friendship. Feel free to add me as well!
  • BrwnGirlSlimmn
    BrwnGirlSlimmn Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Add me, especially if you're in the Raleigh, NC area. I'm looking to change up my routine and attend some fitness classes.
  • shaylasade
    shaylasade Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I have been struggling with weight loss all my life. I'm new to MFP and I can use all the support I can get. Please friend me!!!
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    the more friends the merrier
  • nikkay2desire
    nikkay2desire Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I'd certainly like a support group for folks trying to get it together as well! :o) See you ladies around and add me if you'd like.. I am new to MFP and would love to see some positivity in the journey as it can get a bit discouraging at times.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Yes add me if you want to, I need the support too
  • belindab10
    belindab10 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    just started not too long ago here at mfp feel free to add me as a friend i need all the motivation i can get LOL. trying to loose 27 lbs and seems like its taking forever to do this...ive lost 15 lbs so far
  • shewanna
    shewanna Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I definately need it..I been trying and failing at this journey a long time..can't get support from family and friends because they are sick of hearing about it and not seeing any results..so please add me
  • tshairston
    Options
    I just joined this site yesterday. When I woke up I had no idea that I was going to start this journey. After making my daily trip to McDonalds for breakfast, I said "Enough is Enough"! I watch my children in their activities while I just sit around. But today is a new day and I'm ready to get healthy back into my life. Please add me to your friend list (I need as much support as I can get).
  • MzFreeSpirited
    Options
    I just joined this site yesterday. When I woke up I had no idea that I was going to start this journey. After making my daily trip to McDonalds for breakfast, I said "Enough is Enough"! I watch my children in their activities while I just sit around. But today is a new day and I'm ready to get healthy back into my life. Please add me to your friend list (I need as much support as I can get).

It took me passing out at work to realize I needed a change. It was a good thing that u got fed up!! Its going to get easier for you.. mark my words.. just always stay true to yourself and do what works for you.. make it fun -- :) We are in this together.. Whenever u need me hit me up.
  • Princess721
    Princess721 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Everyone can feel free to add me also...I need all the support I can get
  • adrianrch2000
    adrianrch2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have been adding friends from this blog. Please feel free to add me if I missed you. I could use the support.
  • Princess_Sameen
    Princess_Sameen Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Yeah def need some support to keep me going! so please feel free to add me. I think the more support you have the more success you will have! so excited sticking to my diet and love exercise :)
  • LexieSweetheart
    LexieSweetheart Posts: 793 Member
    Options
    add me i love new friends
  • newerme15
    newerme15 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hey

You all can add me. We need to support each other.