proud

Options
I caught myself slipping away from my goal, caught myself, and now im STANDING UP STRAIGHT :happy:
Any suggestions on how to stay focused?

Replies

• YuanitaFolk
    Options
    Whenever I feel myself slipping I search through my purse if I'm driving or If I'm at home for a 100 calorie bar or pop open my recipe book to try something new. There's alot of temptations everywhere we look so as long as I have my little treats in places I know I can find then I'm ok
  • alortega730
    alortega730 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Just remember that you are awesome and you can do this.
  • Beeteezie
    Beeteezie Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I'm a HUGE snacker and I've just decided its time to make a change. For the last couple of days I've made sure to carry around a water bottle and have a big cup of water on my desk at work. When I feel like I'm "hungry" or in "need of a snack" in between meals or during down time, I take a couple of big gulps of water. Then I tell myself, "if I'm still hungry in 5 mins I'll eat a bar."
    Guess what... not hungry anymore.
  • daovang
    daovang Posts: 4
    Options
    im the heviest i have been in a couple years. I have always been very active and i love playing sports, but my horrible diet has finally caught up too me. Hopefully this support group will help me get on the right path. As of now, i am doing Insanity and feeling really good about it. Is there anyone else who is doing a home workout?
  • Marty76
    Marty76 Posts: 8
    Options
    I have finally made the commitment, to myself, that I can conquer my sweet cravings. Having water beside me at all times helps subdue the urge and if that doesn't work completely, I keep Sugar Free Jelly Belly's at my desk at work and at home. I'll take 1 and enjoy it. Believe me, despite the jellybean's small size, it works to satisfy that "sweetness" I crave.
  • Tbowman30
    Tbowman30 Posts: 16
    Options
    THANK YOU I NEEDED TO HEAR THAT!