One more "double session"!!!

Options
I've been faithfully doing the workouts in addition to the cardio since day 1. I am soooo glad tomorrow (day 6) is my last "double session". Unfortunately it's double cardio again. Am I kidding myself by saying "I'ts going to get easier" once I've completed this week?

Replies

• gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Good for you for doing the doubles~! I can only accommodate working out once a day, so I've been doing my workouts back-to-back in the mornings. I can do the Workout DVD+Cardio 1 back-to-back, but I can't double up the cardio. I'm totally "done" after Cardio 1. I just kept telling myself this morning, this is your last double workout, since tomorrow is cardio and I only do that once.

I'm with you...I'm sort of done with doubles :).
  • mrskellyray
    mrskellyray Posts: 114
    Options
    I've been faithfully doing the workouts in addition to the cardio since day 1. I am soooo glad tomorrow (day 6) is my last "double session". Unfortunately it's double cardio again. Am I kidding myself by saying "I'ts going to get easier" once I've completed this week?

it will get easier..until week 3 and 4! those workouts are killer! i thought 1 and 2 was doable, a little challenging, but i could breathe the entire time. I'm grunting all the way through! so far! on week 3 day 2! haha
  • wrapabar
    wrapabar Posts: 36
    Options
    The videos do get more challenging, but you will see that you will get stronger as the weeks go by. So, in a sense it gets a little easier. I'm on Week 5, so for me, it seems to be very hard when I switch the videos and go up to the next level. By the second week of each new set of videos it is better. (1/2 moving up to 3/4 and then 3/4 moving up to 5/6) Hang in there :smile:
  • theredcliche
    theredcliche Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i agree. the first week is usually pretty challenging, but the second week, you can give it more! good job everyone!