Phase 1, Week 3 and 4

Options

Replies

• mheightchew
    mheightchew Posts: 334
    Options
    I start week 4 of phase 1 tomorrow. I am a little nervous about what phase 2 will bring! I am adding extra cardio. I do zumba twice a week and just started kickbox fast fix. I love it! I love how its 3 20 min workouts. If I am short on time, I have no excuses, Ivan just do one. If I have more time I can do more.
  • jillianfan317
    jillianfan317 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Only lost 0.2 lbs in 2 wks. That was cuz my food was all outta wack. Start phase 2 2mrw and I'm guna stay within my cal intake.
  • CurvyTrini87
    Options
    Guy I will be honest, I love Weeks 3 &4 but "HATE's" that I am only burning 324calories. However, during the exercise I am sweating like crazy and I do feel great afterwards. But for calories burn I am disappointed mind you I am 310Lbs.
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    Ok,I'm finally back on the map.I worked out to phase 1/ week 4/workout 3.:smile:
  • mheightchew
    Options
    Ok, stared my last week of phase 1 this morning. I am loving workouts 3 and 4, so I know I am going to miss them when phase 2 starts. I have only been doing the cardiograph Dvd on the assigned days because I am doing longer versions in the evening (kickbixing, zumba, boost met, etc) do you all think that's a good thing?
  • ged630
    ged630 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I think your added Cardio is a great thing. I do not enjoy Cardio 1 so it is really hard to make myself do it. I would rather go to Zumba, or go for a walk/jog with the dog. My feeling is as long as I am doing some sort of Cardio on those days I am going great.

Keep it up!

I was in my last day of Week 3 before I took a step back from the JMBR DVDs. I am hoping to start back up today. I think I will log it as if it was the start of week 3 again. I know workout 3 & 4 caused me some pain so I think I need the full two weeks building those muscles up before I move to Phase 2. Thoughts??
  • mheightchew
    Options
    I would start there and see how you feel. If you need more time to build back up, take it. If you are good to go, "push the up button." Lol
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    ok I did week 4 phase 1 workout 4 of Jillian Michaels Body revoulution.It feels good to be back doing her workout.I will be moving on to phase 2 soon.Probably on Monday.:smile:
  • giusa
    giusa Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    This is Week 3 for me and haven't lost 1 pound or an inch!!! :sad:
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    WOW!! I did workout 3 for the first time today, and it killed me. Workout 3 wasn't too bad, but 4 was tough.
  • mrskellyray
    mrskellyray Posts: 114
    Options
    I'm glad im not the only one thinking 3 and 4 are killer! seriously dripping in sweat and grunting all the way through!! crazy. definitly can tell it's going to make me stronger though. I'm really hoping that a week from now these will be easier! cause right now I have NO IDEA how i could ever make it to phase 2!
  • mheightchew
    Options
    Ok, I finished week 4 work out 4 today. Cardiograph tomorrow then I get to see what phase 2 is all about! Had a lot going on at work this week, so my diet could have been a lot better, but all I can do is keep moving forward!
  • lalfaro01
    lalfaro01 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Did workout 3 yesterday! Part of it felt really hard and some parts didn't. I think I really need to master the moves before I can do them correctly. My balance sucks!! Here's hoping i don't phone it in for the next one.
  • lalfaro01
    lalfaro01 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Also, I haven't really gotten sore since I started the program. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME :(.
  • rosied915
    rosied915 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Also, I haven't really gotten sore since I started the program. WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME :(.

You don't HAVE to get sore! But if you're feeling left out, why not up your weights? You'll be part of the "In Crowd" in no time!

This is Week 3 for me and I've done workout 3 & 4 and WOW are they a step UP!! MUCH more difficult (for me) and a couple I didn't do at all. I know I still got a killer workout.

My calorie burn is up too~ I was only getting 115 to 150 cals (with 5 pd weights) with 1 and 2. I got 160 and 165 with 3 & 4 and am using 8s and 10s.

So still hangin in there........
  • natvanessa
    natvanessa Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I just started Phase 1, week 3 yesterday. I loved Workout 3!! And I can't wait to do Workout 4 tonight. I think I really enjoyed it because Workout 1 and 2 were a little too easy for me so I like the extra challenge. I've also been doing Cardio 1 several times a week as well just to get some extra calorie burn in there.

ALso, I haven't been following her food plan as I thought I would, but have just been eating extra healthy: tons of veggies, lean meats, water, and protein (nuts, eggs, cheese, etc). I've only lost 2 pounds the past 2 weeks but I am also facing a metabolism issue with this medication I got off recently, so it will take a while :(

In the meantime I'm just really enjoying Jillian, and getting healthy again.

Oh, does anyone else have acrush on that big, dark-hair dude that is always in the back? I'm not usuaully into guys that big but he is cute LOL!!!!
  • gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 3 tomorrow. I'm excited for a new challenge. I just read about Jillian's kick box DVD that came out in March; I might order that to have on hand when I want to do additional cardio. I'm loving this program so far...I've lost 12.5 lbs in the first 2 weeks. Anyone else starting week 3?
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    I'm starting week 3 tomorrow. I'm excited for a new challenge. I just read about Jillian's kick box DVD that came out in March; I might order that to have on hand when I want to do additional cardio. I'm loving this program so far...I've lost 12.5 lbs in the first 2 weeks. Anyone else starting week 3?

I start week 3 today. Way to go on the 12lbs!!! That is fantastic. I won't do my workout until this evening...let me know how it goes.
  • jazzykay1971
    Options

Starting week three workout three today. i also have the Kickbox video, pretty good!
  • valex024
    valex024 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Starting week 3 tomorrow. Today is suppose to be my rest day, but with being lazy yesterday, I didn't do cardio 1 as scheduled. Cardio 1 today, disk 3 tomorrow. :smile: