Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Updates or anything?

I just thought I would see if any body reads this.
I had previously joined a 100 lb. to lose group and it was so large that I felt lost in the crowd. I liked this one ,since it was still small, but I see no activity here. I'm just going to ramble on about my problems with weightloss and see if I get any bites.
So here goes:
I never had to worry about losing weight until I reached my 30's, before that I could cut back on what I knew was the problem and it would come off....Not so anymore. I gained 64 lbs. with my son about 22 years ago and have never been able to get it to come off. I weigh more now than when I was pregnant.
It is easy for me to do well at work with my eating, but once I get home I start mindless eating. I don't even have to be hungry, just bored.
I tell myself all the right things, but before I know it .......I'VE GONE AND ATE , ALOT OF STUFF.
It's a little like self-sabatoging, I think. I'm still keeping up with the exercising though, but I know I should do more, to burn off calories.
Time is running out for me to lose before swimsuit season, I really want to not look like a beached whale.
I started out with my highest weight being 267, I have lost 11lbs since starting MFP putting me at 20 lbs total. My plan is to log everything and not fudge on some things, so I can see it all out in the open . The good, the bad, and the ugly!!

Replies

• bikinibeliever
    bikinibeliever Posts: 832 Member
    I read this, but it seems like it's kind of dead around here.
  • TynkEMT
    TynkEMT Posts: 19 Member
    I am gonna steal part of your post Time2LoseWeightNOW with my own weight/loss:

Time is running out for me to lose before swimsuit season, I really want to not look like a beached whale.
    I started out with my highest weight being 260, I have lost 12.9 lbs since starting MFP putting me at 17.6 lbs total.

Since starting MFP I have had more success in my weight loss than I ever have trying to do it on my own.

Thank you to all of my friends for the support!
  • ninacstevenson
    ninacstevenson Posts: 3 Member
    I feel like I've been dieting on and off forever! Starting when i was about 13/14 just wanting to lose a few pounds, and the older I got the more i yo-yo'd.

I'm totally a boredom & comfort eater, and have lost 50-60lbs before, but have really struggled to motivate myself for the last few years, I'm hoping that joining in here will help me keep on track this time!