Week 1 Challenge 3/26/12

Options
abby459
abby459 Posts: 748 Member
We are going to start the challenges off easy....this week our challenge is to stay under your calorie goal every day. It doesnt matter what your goal is, thats up to you, just as long as you log everything and stay under each day!! Hopefully this will get us all started off with some good accountability!!

When we post results we will post them like 7/7 days under goal....or however many days you make it under!!

Good Luck and remember NO EXCUSES!!!!!

Replies

• Kima218
    Kima218 Posts: 27
    Options
    Sounds good! I'm definitely up for the challenge. Thanx
  • Sherirt1
    Sherirt1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Awesome. Thanks
  • RobbieJust
    RobbieJust Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    What an awesome way to kick off the challeng, good luck every1 I'm sure you can all do it :happy:
  • LA723
    LA723 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Sounds good!
  • hckymom3
    hckymom3 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great kick off challenge. Tracking your food is such a key for sucess. Happy tracking everyone!!!:happy:
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the challenge. :wink:
  • MzBossy
    MzBossy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Ok, I can do this 1 wit no prob!!
  • clantiguap
    clantiguap Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    sounds Good to me!!!
  • MzBossy
    MzBossy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    How do I no wat team I'm on?
  • BBrieMama91712
    BBrieMama91712 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OK here goes nothing....:tongue:
  • knight76306
    knight76306 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Sounds good to me. That's something I seem to be having a problem with on the weekend! During the week it's not too big a deal - unless I forget to take my food to work. LOL

Renee

Black Team #43
  • MrzBlessedLady
    MrzBlessedLady Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    How do I no wat team I'm on?

Hey MzBossy she posted the team list at this link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgPXbr0a8V_2dDBwRkh6emtKNFp2aHJ2WUVpLThPOHc#gid=0
  • babbgirl1975
    babbgirl1975 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Is this where we check in for this challenge? Yesterday for example I completed this challenge and was under my calorie goal. So for Monday 3/26/12 1/7? Is that how we do it? Or at the end of the week? Some of the instructions aren't very clear. I see alot of people are confused and question the "where's & how's"?
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    i rarely go over and if i do ill exercise to make up for it lol
  • Sweetpeagrl
    Sweetpeagrl Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    super do-able this week! yay! :-)

Good Luck everyone!

Go GREEN Team!! :bigsmile:
  • Vyshness8699
    Vyshness8699 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    super do-able this week! yay! :-)

Good Luck everyone!

Go GREEN Team!! :bigsmile:

yaay go Green!!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Is this where we check in for this challenge? Yesterday for example I completed this challenge and was under my calorie goal. So for Monday 3/26/12 1/7? Is that how we do it? Or at the end of the week? Some of the instructions aren't very clear. I see alot of people are confused and question the "where's & how's"?

You only post your challenge results at the end of the week. I will post a new topic thread for the weigh in and challenge results for the week. I will post the thread on Sundays so its available to everyone first thing Monday and so you can see the upcoming challenge the day before it starts!
  • MNJ2921
    MNJ2921 Posts: 63
    Options
    Uh oh...I didn't track yesterday. Better be on track all week so I can at least get 6/7 days! These challenges are awesome for keeping us on course.
  • Kima218
    Kima218 Posts: 27
    Options
    So far 2/7 under my calorie goal! Whoop! Whoop!
  • saxnviolin
    saxnviolin Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    so far, I am under every day. :-)