April 1st People!

Options
MariFitBody
MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
Hi! I just got mine yesterday and went shopping for my food today! I'm starting on Sunday was wondering if anybody wanted to join me and give each other support and motivation. Tomorrow I'm taking my before pics, measurements and weight.

Replies

• kpittman0612
    Options
    I got mine today and did my grocery shopping. I will start on Sunday with my rest day being on Saturdays. Let's rock this!!!
  • MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    NICE! Ok sooo we definitely have to stay in touch. Only thing im scared of is the kick start program and the dramatic calorie cut :/
  • AZChatterB
    AZChatterB Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I started today, but since I hadn't opened the box until today, I didn't realize it came with an eating plan. I've already been on a 1200 calorie plan, so I'm going to use these workouts without the suggested meal plan. (Maybe on the second round of 90 days I'll do it with the meal plan). I did find the tips interesting; I wouldn't have known about the goitrogenic effects of raw cruciferous vegetables (on the no list for this plan). I'm also wondering why she lists soy as a no food for any diet plan --- anyone know about this?

Anyway, I started with the Kick Start Workout 1 and can really feel it in my arms. I'm hoping to see a difference in my weight and in toning up.