Sabotage!

Options
I love my man and he means well, but he totally sabotages me. I want to be strong and lead a good example but he'll buy things I can't eat and leave them lying around where I see them. Or he eats all of the low calorie snacks I buy! Carrots are always safe though...lol. Sometimes when I'm stressed he even buys me cake. We're broke and he's just trying to show me affection cheaply but I wish he'd just make me a card or something. Does anyone else have a sabotaging spouse? Any suggestions to help me stop him from undermining my success? Or ways to make me stronger so I can avoid his temptation? thank you in advance!!!!

Replies

• alortega730
    alortega730 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    have you talked to him about it? after i talked to my husband about it he helps me find snacks for myself and tries not to eat his in front of me. and lot of time i have to keep reminding myself i really dont want to eat that, cause if i do i have to exercise extra.
  • booboorocksout
    Options
    I had a chat with him. And we'll see how it works out. :wink:
  • alortega730
    alortega730 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    good luck! i hope it works for you.
  • Tbowman30
    Tbowman30 Posts: 16
    Options
    i CAN DEFINETLY RELATE TO THAT MY HUSBAND IS A CHEF.....YES GIRL.....HE SABOTAGES ME EVERYDAY BUT SOMETIMES I FALL VICTIM AND SOMETIMES I JUST CLOSE MY EYES TIL I KNOW HES TOTALLY DONE EATING..LOL