What kind of shoes do you wear to do the Shred?

Options
fairfieldbeach
fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
Just curious . . . I wear my running shoes but sometimes they slip off during the moves like plank squat jumps and mountain climbers. What works best for you?

Replies

• aodc909297
    aodc909297 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Did half of Level 2 with no shoes. Did half with cross trainers. The cross trainers work well for me.
  • Jwanguy
    Jwanguy Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I have to make sure my laces are tight, though I was the only one that happened too,
  • ClareB13
    ClareB13 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I do it barefoot
  • Maxingtonbear
    Maxingtonbear Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm barefoot, as well.
  • fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Wow, doing it barefoot doesn't put too much stress on your feet?
  • Sb65513n
    Sb65513n Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I always workout barefoot unless I run. I get better traction without shoes.
  • ruthvbailey
    ruthvbailey Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I wear NIKE shoes they have really good supoort and had my feet tested to locate areas where I need more support. Expensive but worth it. You may not realise it but you should always wear good running shoes when exercising. It will cause stress if you continue to workout without proper shoes.
  • starrynigh8
    starrynigh8 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I have very wide feet...almost as wide as they are long. It's hard for me to find good tennis shoes to walk in, let alone to exercise in. I always end up with major foot cramps or busted blood vessels in my feet when I wear tennis shoes to work out. So, hard on my feet or not...BAREFOOT is the way to go for me.
  • final10
    final10 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I wear Asics cross trainers but I like to wear my Five Fingers better.
  • Arrica
    Arrica Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have three types of "footing" barefoot, slip on tennis shoes, or shape-ups that tie up. I have to either go barefoot or make sure my lace ups are tied up tight or I'll break an ankle...especially on plank moves!!
  • AJs_Journey
    Options
    Always barefoot :)