Fitness Friday

Options
What is everyone doing to get fit????????????????????

I have been doing a couple of different things. I am currently on week 6 of couch to 5K and I am excited to announce I run my first 5k on april 28th. I am a little scared but I am going to do it. The other thing I am doing is Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shread. I really don't like that women right now :). Last but not least I bought the Zumba work out game from my husbands x-box. I also love to get out of the house and disk golf. That burns up a ton of calories and involves time together with my spouse.

What are you guys doing?

Replies

• ttaylor68913
    ttaylor68913 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    walking (2 hrs last night ). zumba. biggest loser dvds
  • LovingLisa2012
    LovingLisa2012 Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    decided to start working out yesterday ,,
    yesterday - 25 mins tae bo - basic (old vhs)
    today - 3 mile walk away the pounds

tomorrow i plan to do a watp with ramp workout
  • sarita66
    sarita66 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have been sharing a fitness trainer with a friend. It is much more cost effective and we encourage each other along the way. We make plans to meet at the gym so it keeps me motivated to get there because I have someone to workout with. I would love to try Zumba but I am not sure I could keep up just yet. I am also a bit self conscious right now.
  • ALHicks
    ALHicks Posts: 145
    Options
    walking (2 hrs last night ). zumba. biggest loser dvds

Love the biggest loser DVD's. I like Bob much better the Jullian
  • ALHicks
    ALHicks Posts: 145
    Options
    I read an article today about Allison Sweeney (Sammy Brady on Days of Our Lives and host of Biggest Loser) and she is a busy working mother and I love what she said about her exercise time. Every week she looks at her schedule and writes in her time to get a run in or go to the gym. That way there is no thought behind it and she has a better chance of keeping it because it is an "appointment."