Frederick Half

Options
bshedwick
bshedwick Posts: 659 Member
Wow! Did you see the premiums for the Frederick Half Marathon?? They look awesome! Frederickrunfest.com has the pics

Replies

• bshedwick
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, who is running the Frederick Half?
  • irishginger
    irishginger Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I haven't registered yet but am thinking about doing the Frederick half and the Iron Girl Half for the titanium challenge. But there are so many events that I also want to do like the Clydes 10k and warrior dash that I don't want to bite off more than I can handle.

How does everyone decide what events they are signing up for???
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are doing the relay because we're running the Gettysburg Marathon the week before so it's too much for me.
    Have you ever ran it? It's beautiful and flat, flat, flat! :D I absolutely loved it :)
  • bshedwick
    Options
    I've never run it before. This will be my first Half Marathon. I've heard that its a very nice course, and flat. That'll be nice for me trying to get under 2:00.
  • PBmaria
    PBmaria Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    For a fun contrast, you should do Baltimore in the fall and get the MD Double medal :)
  • bshedwick
    Options
    For a fun contrast, you should do Baltimore in the fall and get the MD Double medal :)

I'm actually signed up for both :)
  • bshedwick
    Options
    2 months til Frederick. Who's getting excited? How is your training going?
  • mei1005
    mei1005 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    A little over a month til the Frederick Half! I'm excited for this one. I'm doing the Iron Girl Half the week before in Columbia, so I'm hoping the Frederick half will provide some relief from the dreadful hills in Columbia. How is training going for everyone?