April Challenge Ideas!

Options
chanstriste13
chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
I'm leaning towards something physical, myself. More reps, more time, more weight, higher jumps...
And upping my water intake.

What say you?

Replies

• PJYoung2012
    PJYoung2012 Posts: 191
    Options
    My main plan for April is to start cycling again. i used to cycle to work every day. I just need to work out how to fix my bike. I remain utterly un-mechanically minded!
  • fitthesis
    Options
    Improved and consistent water intake is definitely on my list. I did a 28 day water challenge back in January/February and it made such a difference.
  • LemonBurns
    LemonBurns Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    I am going to do the WHOLE Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred DVD - All 30 days of it!!! In addition to running (Training for a 10k) and strength training at the gym. Maybe I will start writing down what I am lifting and trying to increase the weight and the reps... ya, that's good. TWO April challenges for me.... Complete JM30DS and record and improve strength training.
  • AmandaK3
    AmandaK3 Posts: 80
    Options
    I am challenging myself to get to the gym 5 days a week! The one I like to go to is near my office, but far away from home. So if I miss a night during the week then I am going to force myself to drive to the gym.

I'm also starting my bike shopping. I need a new one, I have a really excellent trail bike, but I need a road one since I don't get "off road" very much any more.
  • lissa0040
    lissa0040 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I am also doing a physical challenge my goal is to work out 5 days this week and do the C25k . I finished day 1 this morning! Yay!
  • Mickeylv
    Mickeylv Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I challenge myself to log in all my food every day and work out at least 3 times a week and to get out of the 200 Pound club.
  • SaraGrace82
    SaraGrace82 Posts: 232
    Options
    My challenge is to weight lift twice a week & to burn 2450 calories a week! I would also like to keep logging in. So a full month of logging in with no breaks!

SG
  • sonyachan
    sonyachan Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    I have started a "primal workout" with Samuel Pont. It is a series of 7 exercises using only your body weight done in Tabatas (20 seconds of hard work with 10 seconds rest). I am learning the exercises now and am sooo sore! Want to be able to do the Tabatas this month. Training for a mud run! Yesterday I went out for a trail run with the Triathlon club, and it was super hard! I only did one lap and they did two. I should have listened when they said it would be the toughest 5K you'll ever do!