WELCOME!!!!

Options
fitmom_pam1976
fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
Welcome to ALL the Participants!!! Congratulations to ALL of you for completeing our previous BL 12 Week Challenge! It is great that we can continue this weight loss journey together!!! I am SUPER excited about getting the GRFS Challenge going!!!! I just wanted to give you all some general information and guidelines for this challenge.

*We will have the 3 Teams breakdown on this challenge. Staying in the SUMMER theme, the teams will be WAVE RUNNERS(Joanne's Team), BEACH BUMS(Jen's Team), and SURFER DUDES(Pam's Team...me). I will be posting the members of each team on a seperate thread.

* Weigh ins will take place on THURSDAYS!!! You have ALL day THURSDAY to weigh in!!! If you FAIL to weigh in once the thread has been closed by your team captain, you will be DROPPED from the challenge....NO TURNING BACK!*****WE WILL NOT MESSAGE ANYONE WHO MISSED A WEIGH IN****** It is your responsibility to post your weigh ins.
If you have any type of issues, where you know that you will not be able to weigh in, you just need to contact your team captain. If you have done so, you will not be dropped from the challenge. Also, please weigh in only ONCE.

* Challenges will be ONE challenge for ALL the Teams.....this challenge will be posted weekly by our Challenge Leader....Michael! Every participant needs to check in on the weekly challenges and post your progress on the threads.

The GRFS Challenge will KICK OFF on Monday April 9th. The FIRST WEIGH IN will be in THURSDAY April 12th! This 12 week challenge will end on June 28th. Let's make sure that we are ALL very active on this challenge......and by active I mean PARTICIPATE, INSPIRE, MOTIVATE!

Welcome back KIDS!!! Let's get started!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• brittmg
    brittmg Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I like the name beach bum!! I wanna be on that team. heh heh.
  • meluc
    meluc Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Psyched to join this challenge!!! Could you please confirm the person who invites us is our team captain?

Thanks!!
    Melissa
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    I have posted a thread titled "Team Breakdown". Please check it out to see what team you are on. Don't forget that Joanne will be posting a thread on the BL Group for this weeks weigh in if anyone wants to weigh in!!! She will be posting it on Thursday!!! Good Luck!!!

Pam :)
  • carrielynn62
    carrielynn62 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I can't wate to get started again I enjoyed the last 3 months, it's wondreful having so much support from so many new friends.
  • dancing_cat
    dancing_cat Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Yay! Looking forward to this challenge, definitely finding that having being part of a group and having to post weigh-ins every week helps to keep me on track and think about why I sometimes lose my way!

Woot woot! We're all gonna be beach ready by June :drinker:
  • jomom2
    jomom2 Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Yay! Looking forward to this challenge, definitely finding that having being part of a group and having to post weigh-ins every week helps to keep me on track and think about why I sometimes lose my way!

Woot woot! We're all gonna be beach ready by June :drinker:

I totally agree, it keeps me on track too!
  • fitmom_pam1976
    Options
    Happy Easter to everyone ! Don't forget that the GRFS Challenge kicks off tomorrow ......We will have our starting weight weigh ins!