BLUE TEAM!

Options
2»

Replies

• MNJ2921
    MNJ2921 Posts: 63
    Options
    Hi Blue Team

I'm Lisa, my screen name is Playcharm, I've been using MFP since Sept and have lost 54 pounds so far. I've hit a plateau the last few weeks, but I'm hoping to break thru and start loosing again.

Good luck everyone!

Just read this detailing how well you've done. What an inspiration!!!
  • MNJ2921
    MNJ2921 Posts: 63
    Options
    Do you eat your exercise calories?
  • michelletr
    michelletr Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    i don't eat my excerise calories...some days i do so much that there is no way i can eat that much food in a day,lol
  • mae20002529
    Options
    Hi Blue Team!
    Sorry I'm a little late introducing myself. I'm Amanda Potter and I am 19 years old, I am in college studying to be a court reporter and just enjoying life. I lost a bit of weight by myself a year ago and then I just screeched to a halt. I just let things slide and let calories slide so I joined MFP. I have not gained any of the initial weight back but I just can't seem to lose any either. I was excited to see this group because as my boyfriend and I were watching Biggest Loser a few weeks ago, I told him that was what I needed! I needed a competition and people to suffer and succeed with - then I stumbled across this group (the day before it started) So I knew I needed to join! That's pretty much my story, I'm excited to do this with you guys!

This morning I completed my very first 5k run! I'm super excited about it and it was very motivating. For those of you who have ever thought, "I could never do that" DO IT!!!! You can do it! There were people of ALL shapes, sizes and age! All you have to do is train for it, which you can find amazing 5 week plans online. It was very rewarding and it has motivated me A LOT! Let me know if you are going to do one, I would love to send some encouragement your way!

GO BLUE!!!!!
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I usually eat most of my exercise calories minus about 100 or so depending on the day. I can't stick to 1200 calories, it just doesn't work for me.
  • StrengthIDidntKnow
    StrengthIDidntKnow Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Hi Blue Team!
    Sorry I'm a little late introducing myself. I'm Amanda Potter and I am 19 years old, I am in college studying to be a court reporter and just enjoying life. I lost a bit of weight by myself a year ago and then I just screeched to a halt. I just let things slide and let calories slide so I joined MFP. I have not gained any of the initial weight back but I just can't seem to lose any either. I was excited to see this group because as my boyfriend and I were watching Biggest Loser a few weeks ago, I told him that was what I needed! I needed a competition and people to suffer and succeed with - then I stumbled across this group (the day before it started) So I knew I needed to join! That's pretty much my story, I'm excited to do this with you guys!

This morning I completed my very first 5k run! I'm super excited about it and it was very motivating. For those of you who have ever thought, "I could never do that" DO IT!!!! You can do it! There were people of ALL shapes, sizes and age! All you have to do is train for it, which you can find amazing 5 week plans online. It was very rewarding and it has motivated me A LOT! Let me know if you are going to do one, I would love to send some encouragement your way!

GO BLUE!!!!!

Congrats on your first 5K!
  • road2peachtree
    road2peachtree Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Hey blue!!! :flowerforyou: I'm a little late on the introductions...I was in SC running the Bridge (Cooper River Bridge 10k)--and it was sooooo kick *kitten*!

My name is Sommer (sounds like the season), and my screen name is Road2Peachtree (cuz all this weight loss stuff started when I decided to run the Peachtree Road Race). I live in Metro-Atl, mother of 2--the Boy and the Girl, and wife of 1. I workout by doing my latest infatuation--Turbo Jam--and run. I run like an old lady but I run none the less. LOL

My goal is to get down to about 150-140, but hell lets face it 199 would be just as good! LOL
  • mcsally
    mcsally Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Sally and I have been a member of MFP for about a year. I can't seem to get myself motivated to stay with the program. I am hoping that by joining this group challenge, I can keep on track. my weight has been yo-yoing. I haven't done any real exercising in quite a while and I need to get something started. I am 48 years old and have 2 adult children. I work in a high school cafeteria and my husband and I own a catering business. That means I am around food a lot. I do well while I 'm working but get near chocolate and it's all over.