Welcome

Options
KMcJ5
KMcJ5 Posts: 22 Member
Welcome everyone! I think we've already introduced ourselves or spoke about our goals on the FB group but feel free to introduce yourselves here and share again if you like. Feel free to add others. BTW, would anyone else like to be the moderator as well?

Replies

• KMcJ5
    KMcJ5 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm Khyla. I'm 30 years old, married with no kids. My goals is to not only lose weight but to be healthy overall by being careful with what I put in my body. As of April 3, I will be married 2 years :) Marriage is great!!! Within the 2 years there have been a few events that have taken a toll on my body and now that I've finally recovered from them physically, I'm looking forward to being healthier me.
  • tiffani79
    tiffani79 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi everybody! I'm Tiffani. I'm 32, married with 4 children. I have some issues with depression that have led to my weight issues. I have claimed 2012 as my year to confront a lot of issues in my life head on. I NEED to lose about 100 pounds... nervous because it took 16 years to gain it. Praying it won't take that long to lose it! Glad to have this support system!
  • SimplyMeJess
    Options
    Hi! My name is Jessica, but everyone calls me Jess. I'm 26 years old and have been married to my hubby for almost a year. We have a 4 year old little girl. I have always struggled with my weight, but about 3 years ago I decided to focusing on getting back to being healthy. I lost 100lbs but gained 30 of them back. I'm trying to lose those 30lbs and keep them off for good.
  • DrivenDiva
    DrivenDiva Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies! I'm Kelly, I live in Chicago with my husband of nearly 14 years. We have 3 sons, ages 13, 12, and 9. My weight has always been an issue for me. I've always felt like the biggest girl in my family and among my friends. I never really valued exercise and learning to eat the correct foods at the right times is something I wish I was taught early on. But since I discovered MFP, something just started to click for me. I'm enjoying learning from all my leaner friends who've been on this site for years. I'm gaining strength from the friends on MFP are still in the fight to reach their goals. I hope to learn from you ladies as well!
  • CCmomof5
    CCmomof5 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies! I'm Cicely and I've been married for 14.5 years and have 5 children - 3 sons and 2 daughters aged 14, 12, 10, 8, and 5. We live in Tallahassee, FL, and I'm currently completing a PhD in Marriage and Family Therapy. I was blessed to lose almost all of my baby weight after babies 1, 2, & 3; however, my weight began to increase when my mother got sick after my third child, and between her sickness and death, 2 more babies, and lots of other stressful events, the weight has gradually been creeping up since then. As I mentioned on FB, I began losing the weight in 2010 (lost 23 pounds from summer '10 to spring '11), then my father got sick and died unexpectedly last year in June, and since then, I've gained back over half of what I'd lost. I've been on my fitness pal for quite a while, but have not been logging on, because I just haven't been motivated to get back "on the wagon". A recent health scare reminded me that I have GOT to get back with the program! I am committed to taking better care of ME, so that I can be around a long, long time for my hubby and 5 babies!! Glad to join this group of inspiring sisters for some accountability!!
  • MicahsMom11
    MicahsMom11 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    My name is Neika, Im a wife and mother. Im married to a soldier who I love with all my heart. I was always small but being pregnant got me to 200lbs. I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. Im currently down 55lbs and Im still going. Im self motivated. I just want to be healthy and SEXY lol