DAY 4

Options
Wottie72
Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
Really enjoying it but feeling it on my left knee which is an old running injury when I was 15 so having to modify the lunge.

Replies

• cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    I will be doing it tonight. :) I was struggling yesterday. I hate butt kicks with a passion. Still waiting for the dvd in the mail but I got the No more trouble area or whatever it is called. Kind of afraid to do that one. LOL
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    I'm still in but I am really not enjoying the workout.
  • kimharrison22
    kimharrison22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I like the workout. It's not super hard and is done in less than 25 minutes! I started a few days earlier and I'm not sore anymore. It's getting easier every day. I'm not giving up yet! Stick with it everyone!
  • colorlessgreen
    colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I like the workout. It's not super hard and is done in less than 25 minutes! I started a few days earlier and I'm not sore anymore. It's getting easier every day. I'm not giving up yet! Stick with it everyone!

I like it too. I'll admit it's not the most exciting exercise ever, but it's quick, varied, and makes me sweat like crazy! Tomorrow will be my first attempt to do it first thing in the morning before work; we'll see how it goes. Also, I want to get stronger at Level One, but I'm kinda tempted to try Level Two, just to see what it's like. Maybe I'll try mixing them up every five days: 5 at Level 1, 5 at Level 2, 5 at Level 1, 5 at Level 3, 5 at Level 2, and 5 at Level 3... That might help keep me more engaged, and will break my goals up into smaller pieces. :)
  • cngeike
    cngeike Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    woot. Today was great. I did os much better at those blasted butt kicks. I hate those things, but it was good today. Push ups weren't as bad either. I really like this work out. It makes me sweat and feel accomplished when I am done. Tonight my 2 girls were doing it with me.
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Way to go ladies !

I really like it - I'm seeing a huge change in my strength & endurance from day 1 - looking forward to level 2 !
    I've never done this kind of program before where you do it every day so seeing my body adapt so quickly is really motivating me to stick with it. Also - 20 mins - I really couldn't ask for better it's so easy to fit into the day
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I may start playing my own music & muting it though ..I started a couple of days early so now know every word of it ...
  • Seraina2
    Seraina2 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I like this workout, it is making me do things that I would never do normally such as the jumping jacks, skipping and butt kicks. As an adult, I haven't been able to do any push ups until now - I was able to four push ups yesterday!

Since starting this workout, have any of you ladies found that you are hungrier than usual? I feel hungry all the time. I have been increasing my protein intake, but it hasn't helped yet.
  • VannaB
    VannaB Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The soreness is starting to fade.
    Trying to keep up the momentum.
    I will finish the 30 days this time!
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    I like this workout, it is making me do things that I would never do normally such as the jumping jacks, skipping and butt kicks. As an adult, I haven't been able to do any push ups until now - I was able to four push ups yesterday!

Since starting this workout, have any of you ladies found that you are hungrier than usual? I feel hungry all the time. I have been increasing my protein intake, but it hasn't helped yet.

YES I was ridiculously hungry last night. I am not sure I am actually eating enough calories though because I don't think the Fitbit gives me proper credit for my workouts.
  • LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Pain is fear leaving the body :) Way to go guys!