8 weeks until Memorial Day!

Wow! Where does the time go? Can you believe it? We are in April already! Yesterday was full of all kinds of fun pranks, hope yours was too!

Let's hear your goal for this week. Are you shooting for lbs lost, or something else? As for me, I am ready to drop this counter down. Of course, I know that this means getting more consistent with staying within my calorie limits as well as uping the exercise.

Next weekend may be a difficult one for me considering how much I LOVE sweets and it is Easter Sunday. So far I have managed to keep the goodies out of my house but I know I will need to buy some soon. I think Easter will be a bit easier to resist if I get my momentum going today and through the week.

HAPPY MONDAY TO EVERYONE.

Quote for today -
"How long should you try? Until." Jim Rohn

Replies

• franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Good morning, time does go by fast. I know what you mean about sweets I gave them up for lent along with chips and beer I've lost 4lbs. I am afraid for the next day after lent.. :noway: I have to be strong and try to deal with it.
    Let's do it again this week.
  • dodgegirl1979
    dodgegirl1979 Posts: 73 Member
    its like the harder i try the more i gain and make wrong choices on what to eat, or what we have in the house is the main problem, but ill keep trying hope i can get soemthing out of this right.
  • amberntay20
    amberntay20 Posts: 28 Member
    My goal for the week is just to eat healthy and continue drinking my 8+glasses of water and burning 500+ calories. I only have today till Friday morning to get a good workout since we are flying out Friday at noon for vacation which I am so excited about but I know I am going to bomb eating healthy and def. working out :) instead I will be soaking up the sun and eating yummy food and shopping haha!
  • skimom7
    skimom7 Posts: 70
    My goal for the week is just to eat healthy and continue drinking my 8+glasses of water and burning 500+ calories. I only have today till Friday morning to get a good workout since we are flying out Friday at noon for vacation which I am so excited about but I know I am going to bomb eating healthy and def. working out :) instead I will be soaking up the sun and eating yummy food and shopping haha!

Lucky you! Wish I was heading out for some sun and fun! Havea great week!
  • skimom7
    its like the harder i try the more i gain and make wrong choices on what to eat, or what we have in the house is the main problem, but ill keep trying hope i can get soemthing out of this right.
    [/quote

KEEP TRYING, YES! That is definately the right attitude. YOU CAN DO THIS! Boy can I understand your frustrations. Look at your counter! It is heading in the right direction. It is down from where you started. Mine fluctuated and I hated that but now it is at the lowest since I began a few weeks ago. Have a GREAT week!
  • skimom7
    Good morning, time does go by fast. I know what you mean about sweets I gave them up for lent along with chips and beer I've lost 4lbs. I am afraid for the next day after lent.. :noway: I have to be strong and try to deal with it.
    Let's do it again this week.

Wow! I'm amazed! That is a lot to sacrifice at once! Congratulations on your weightloss. Have a great week! ;o)
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    It's TOM for me, so my goal is to NOT GAIN this week :). Taking a few days off from running and trying to eat reasonably.
  • rowyourboat
    rowyourboat Posts: 125 Member
    Well, I lost 1.2 lbs...so maybe my water weight was on last week when I weighed. YAY! Have to deal with tomorrow, then back to running on Monday.

Happy Easter everybody!