I LOVE BIGGEST LOSER

Options
student37
student37 Posts: 29 Member
I have watched all 13 seasons of biggest loser!! I love that show. I always think they have it easy at the ranch as they don't have to deal with the day to day life. My favorite is make over week!! I like to watch the struggles they face as they get home and try to deal with reality...it is very difficult. I am looking to lose 30 pounds and have accomplished 5 of that so far. some days I do good and otherdays I can't seem to find time between work and running children to events. I have managed to add more steps to my day by taking the long way, parking in the back of the parking lot, etc.

Good luck to all of you here!! What ever our reason for being on this site, we all have the same goal...to better ourselves and get some control back in our life. Here is to all of us accomplishing this.

Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Replies

• mryouthpsm
    Options
    Thanks for the post! We are all here for the same purpose. We are gaining back control of ourselves one pound at a time. We all can do it...and doing this together will make it even better.

Keep it up!

Mark
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    i loooooooove the biggest loser too so much motivation . if those guys can do it and lose that much i know i can do it . this is the first season ive watched and i am in love with the show
  • student37
    student37 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    WOW!! 57 pounds...way to go. Keep up the good work!!
  • jtoller
    jtoller Posts: 12
    Options
    My wife and I started with the biggest loser of last season. Since then I have lost 74 lbs and my wife has lost 40.
  • carlaseibella
    Options
    my favorite thing about the biggest loser is seeing the people who pay it forward and share what they have learned with those of us who don't get the opportunity. THANK YOU! :)
  • mzbatson
    mzbatson Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!!!!

I have to agree, BL is one of my favorite shows. It has motivated me and I actually lost 17 pounds before finding MFP. I love the support I get from the site and the BL tips are great! Plus, Dolvett is so nice to look at!!! :-) I am working out 4-5 time a week but I feel like I need a more structured workout for maximum results! Any ideas? Congrats Mark and Chism on your weight loss this far!!! Great job, you guys are such an inspiration! :happy:
  • FlaxMilk
    FlaxMilk Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Loved seeing your dedication to your son!
  • mommiejohnsonof6
    mommiejohnsonof6 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    omg mark i cried and cried and cried watching the last episode the make over week. you guys look great and did a great job you are so inspirational.