Starting April 2???

Options
Anyone planning to start Monday, April 2 ?? Would love to have some people who will be on the same day as me. I was reading through all these posts and you have all had amazing results! I have been stuck at the same weight since December so I am really hoping this is the ticket I need to get the scale moving down again!

Replies

• MariFitBody
    MariFitBody Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just got mine yesterday and I'm planning on Starting on Sunday. Is it too late?
  • akvreeland
    Options
    I started this morning. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • Wouga
    Wouga Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I started today! Doing the kickstart week first though.
  • _Corinne_
    _Corinne_ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday - feeling good and can't wait to see what's next!
  • pagirl0872
    pagirl0872 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm planning on starting today. Was supposed to be yesterday but it didn't happen. So, tonight's the night!!!:smile:
  • pagirl0872
    pagirl0872 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Also, anyone...please add me:)
  • bcl003
    bcl003 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I started yesterday, for the second chance!! I started a few weeks ago but didn't make it very far due to some friends staying with us for about a week and a half and I didn't feel comfortable working out in front of them. I like to wear my workout clothes to get me in the mood with no shirt and just my sports bra that matches my shorts and lets just say that it doesn't look pretty. I also decided to not do the kickstart, but I am going to try and do C25K with it as well. I'm not following the meal plan because there just isn't enough calories there for me, I believe in eating what your BMR is and if that affects my weight loss so be it I will get there eventually.