Need a friend to keep me on track!

Options
Hey everyone!

I just started Jillian Michael's Body Revolution on Monday and I LOVE it. I've been trying to eat healthy but caved today and didn't do so well. I would love to make some new friends so we can help each other stick to the workouts and eating healthy. If someone can see what I eat, it will make more accountable for what I eat. Feel free to add me so we can work together on this shaping up journey! :)

Jen

Replies

• echeindl
    echeindl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I started Tuesday and definitely need a buddy!
  • Jocccelynnn
    Options
    I started Monday too, feel free to add me!
  • kikix5
    kikix5 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I just started today, so you can add me too
  • kristenjoshi
    kristenjoshi Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same boat here! Loving these DVDs!!
  • wrapabar
    wrapabar Posts: 36
    Options
    Today is the beginning of week 4 for me. Love the DVDs so far and I did really well weeks 1 & 2, but slipped with my food choices last week and skipped a workout. Would love to have some more friends to help keep on track in the weeks ahead :smile:
  • kelmax
    kelmax Posts: 55
    Options
    I just ordered...the more support I have, the better. :) Add please.
  • mrskellyray
    mrskellyray Posts: 114
    Options
    i just finished up my first week! :) it's a really great workout! but i agree with the eating part! it's hard to keep it in the low calorie she wants. :) feel free to add me too as we get sexy by summer!
  • juliemcpersh
    Options
    I got mine yesterday, probably going to start Monday the 26th. Please add me, too :happy:
  • pagirl0872
    pagirl0872 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today...yippee...I won't be doing the kickstart though. Add me (anyone can:smile: )
  • sarahs440
    sarahs440 Posts: 405
    Options
    add me! I started yesterday as well! Looking for friends to motivate and keep me motivated!