Hey getting things started

Options
2»

Replies

• stefanieceleste0530
    stefanieceleste0530 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    way to go but be mentally prepared as water content lost earlier shows eay weight loss then comes a stage when ur body builds muscles due to exercise and u put one or two pounds back that is when most people get discouraged and drop out but if they continue body starts burning fats again and after two -three weeks weight loss starts in actual sense.

best of luck every one :)

Good thing I'm too lazy to exercise, then, right?!? Haha! Kidding!! Sort of! I am working on getting my eating under control first and then I will slowly get back to working out - or at least getting some walking/running/biking back into my life. My job tends to leave me physically and emotionally exhausted most days and it's all I can do to get off the couch sometimes. i know that I will get back there, though....eventually I will get tired of seeing all the fun everyone else is having and I will get back at it! :happy:
  • lnt_helent
    lnt_helent Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey folk,
    I've been on here for about a month and the first few weeks went well, but recently my motivation at the gym has dipped massively and I could do with some support to make me go! Groups are the way forward, and 10lbs will bring me much closer to a happy weight. Currently 12st 8, and really want to hit the 11st ? mark. I know it's not a huge amount to lose but I really need to sort my fitness and confidence!
    Feel free to friend!
    Helen
  • Mrscanmore
    Mrscanmore Posts: 859 Member
    Options
    I had a good day yesterday, was under my allotted calories and no snacking after supper.:smile:
  • lnt_helent
    lnt_helent Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Yay, it sounds like we have a great group. I'll be checking in every day. Today so far was a success. I tracked all y food so far and I plan to go to the gym tonight after I get my daughter to bed. I am going to do the 100 workout I found on Pinterest.
    What's the 100 workout? It a good un?
  • Bpowell76
    Bpowell76 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Day off today and found myself On the edge about to jump. But I kept my sanity. I stayed under my calories, ya! Workout was good my husband keeps me motivated. TurboFire30, Core20, and Stretch10. Whew I tired and going to bed.

Great job everyone and keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • Alana231
    Alana231 Posts: 8
    Options
    I had a up day yesterday but today I have had a hard time moving. I don't know if I am coming down with something or I just got tired. I did get out and walked and then it seemed I moved a little more. I will seen if my eating today was better then yesterday.:heart:
  • trinoc
    trinoc Posts: 73
    Options
    YAY! One month down and I lost 6.5 pounds. :-) I upped my weekly loss to 2 lbs/wk for the upcoming month. I don't plan on keeping like that but my son is graduating from high school on May 17 and we're headed on vacation June 8 and I'd like to have lost as much as possible. I will switch my goal to maintenance for the vacation week (and I will log everything!), and then I'll switch it back to a 1 lb/week loss when I get home.

How's everyone else doing?