PREPARATION

Options
Hello my sistuhs!

Well, I am having a little problem. I am a person who doesn't necessarily eat breakfast. I may eat something around 10 ish. BUT...I have been trying to do better.

Today's example: I had a muffin (220 cal.) around 9:30. I just went and got lunch - 1:20 p.m. (turkey breast sandwich 320 cal. incl. cheese, and sweet onion). I am now full. I am good until around 8:30 p.m. Then.......I want to eat everything in sight. Last night I had 560 calories left, so had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich (460 cal.) at 10. Will I lose weight????????????????

Replies

• mrskaren0
    mrskaren0 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You know my first question would be why do you eat breakfast so late? You might want to try putting yourself on a schedule. For instance, if you get to work at 8, set your alarm to eat no later than 8:30 or make time before you leave to have a bowl of cereal or something before you leave the house. That way, you will be ready for a snack around 10:30 or 11 (fruit), and then lunch at 1. I would not try to eat anything of substance within 3 hours of getting in the bed, so a sandwich at 10 means you are going to bed at.........1:00 a.m.

Your question, will you lose weight, chile I don't even know (the equation says you have to eat less calories than you use). However, you know as you can see by looking around on this sight there are various thoughts on the body and its ability/desire to shed pounds when it wants too. So, I couldn't say especially since I keep stepping on that scale and it keeps giving me either no change or an increase I am the wrong person to ask. Matter of fact, praying right now that the scale shows me some love when I step on it tonigh.