Options
Tamishumate
Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
here are mine :

Totals calories1,367
carbs121
fat41
protein 164
sugar29 ( darn mini cliff bar! 8 grams of sugar in those little buggers!)
fiber 38
I worked out for a total of 1 hour 16 minutes.. I wanted to do Zumba but after class my foot was killing. I do however can do a perfect 1 footed plank :)

how did you all do?

Tami

Replies

• marlakayallen
    marlakayallen Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Calories: 1192
    Carbs: 157
    Fat: 34
    Sugar: 32 (grr! the apple had 17!)
    Fiber: 18

Water: 4 cups

Exercise: P90X Legs & Back (without the "Back"), counted as 40 minutes of Circuit training.
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Calories: 1192
    Carbs: 157
    Fat: 34
    Sugar: 32 (grr! the apple had 17!)
    Fiber: 18

Water: 4 cups

Exercise: P90X Legs & Back (without the "Back"), counted as 40 minutes of Circuit training.

LOL Dont you hate that!!! one little apple!!!
    I had 128 + ounces of water... I stop counting at 1 gallon :ohwell:
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    Here are mine;
    1299 cal, 84 protein, 34 fiber, 131 carbs, 35 sugar, 56 fats
    Adds up so quickly!
  • PositivePower
    PositivePower Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Oh man ~ I got stuck at my office today!!!! I had packed some food but planned to get home in time for a walk then had plans to meet a friend for dinner. Well I ended up at the office didn't leave till 5...then Los Angeles traffic, got to dinner at 7 and the wheels fell off the bus!!!! However I didn't have any wine!!!!!!!!!! Veggie pizza and avocado egg rolls!!! Over calories...drinking water now and need to get to bed...early day tomorrow - I will NOT miss out on my exercise tomorrow!!!

Sounds like you guys had a good day! OK alittle over on the sugar but good stuff!!!

Judy
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Oh man ~ I got stuck at my office today!!!! I had packed some food but planned to get home in time for a walk then had plans to meet a friend for dinner. Well I ended up at the office didn't leave till 5...then Los Angeles traffic, got to dinner at 7 and the wheels fell off the bus!!!! However I didn't have any wine!!!!!!!!!! Veggie pizza and avocado egg rolls!!! Over calories...drinking water now and need to get to bed...early day tomorrow - I will NOT miss out on my exercise tomorrow!!!

Sounds like you guys had a good day! OK alittle over on the sugar but good stuff!!!

Judy

no wine is great!!! its amazing how great we feel when we didnt drink the wine... or eat the cupcake.. :bigsmile:

Have a great day tomorrow~~~

ps , its not the end of the world if we go over our sugar cause we had an apple... lol its not a cookie!
  • Samleishel459
    Samleishel459 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Calories: 2024-food 1509-Net (Are we doing food or Net?)
    Carbs: 107
    Fat: 65
    Sugar: no added sugar or sweets
    Fiber: ?

Water: 8 cups

Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical machine
  • melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Calories: 1353
    Fat: 77
    Protein: 47
    Sodium: 2012
    Sugar: 39
    Water: 6 cups

Tuesday I was sick. I didn't exercise because just caring for my 2 kids was draining enough. I didn't eat terrible, but I know my numbers are too high. I'm just not sure where to set my goals for sugar, carbs, etc. The good news is, I didn't eat any sweet treats, even though I really wanted to, and I didn't have any alcohol. I got pretty hungry before bed, but instead drank some water!!
  • Tamishumate
    Options
    Calories: 2024-food 1509-Net (Are we doing food or Net?)
    Fat: 65
    Sugar: no added sugar or sweets
    Fiber: ?

Water: 8 cups

Exercise: 30 minutes elliptical machine

food ... total consumed.
  • mandijo
    mandijo Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I posted this yesterday on the wrong one so here you go!

Sorry I didn't post Monday! Life is chaotic. I'm not going to post everything from Monday, but I was at 32 for sugar. I couldn't eat supper which was weird, but I was NOT hungry. So by the time 9 rolled around, I was panicking. I hadn't had fruit all day where i usually have like 3-4 servings. So I caved and had an apple.

That's been the biggest struggle these past 2 days. I lived on fruit and not eating it has been hard. I'm trying to find a balance and that's been hard. I used to eat SO much sodium and fruit really helped me not go there. However, now that I don't have it, I'm leaning toward the saltier foods. I'll have to see how to find that balance. If nothing else, I do this for a month and make sure that when it's over, I'm more diligent at looking at labels and remember I can eat my fruit but limit processed sugars. This is all a learning process.

Here are my numbers today:
    Calories: 1467
    Protein: 77
    Sugars: 20
    Carbs: 185

I also did an hour of zumba and toning.

Please friend me if you'd like. I try to be really good at encouraging. Good job today!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Just joining you all today, day 1 for me, so far so good...

So no sugar, and some exercise...right??
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Just for my sake went back to yesterday and logged...and that wasn't a bad day in comparison recently.

Calories 1,882

Carbs 172

Fat 86

Protein 97

Fiber 14

Sugar 79

Today is a new day!!
  • annabellio
    annabellio Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Here are my numbers for yesterday. Yes I had a little wine. And I'm making excuses- I'm in a new job , writing my brief and just a little stressed. BUT my numbers are overall pretty good. Plus I did my daily walk :, so here are the numbers :

Calories : 1629/1334 Fat: 66 (ick- they're those pesky fake meat sausage) Fiber : 18 Protein : 75 Sugar : 35

And as you can see I tend to be completely honest and forthcoming.
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    Total 1441
    Carbs 130
    Fat 24
    Protein 49
    Sodium 1,309
    Sugar 32

I did have a beer at dinner, however, I only joined the group today, and I didn't know, so no more from now on!
    My bf also came home with some No Sugar Added bread from the grocery store last night, which was super awesome of him :)
  • fatcitizen
    fatcitizen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    here are mine
    calories 1325 under by 45
    carbs 228
    fat 27
    protein 52
    sugar 62 ....26 from an apple!!!
    fiber 22
  • mattysmom
    mattysmom Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    calories 1009
    carbs 116
    protein 94
    fat 24
    sugar 23
    sodium 2266
    I didn't exercise Tuesday cause we had some serious weather issues going on here and I was not even attempting to do anything to far away from a bathtub & a mattress lol
  • McFrench
    McFrench Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    1,798cal
    163 carb
    82 fat
    110 protein
    22 fiber
    23 sugar

Exercise was Body Combat, although, one armed. I had a cortisone shot in the ligament that connects to the inside of my elbow. OWIE!!!