Week 1 - Fitness Goals

Options
2»

Replies

• GinPrice
    GinPrice Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Less soda! More water! I repeat those, as I am really struggling with the no soda thing. I have noticed a decrease in bloating though, so that says a lot.

I also want to defeat the blahs! You know the kind you get where you start doing the math on just how long it's going to take you to get through the workout and all the other stuff you need to do that will take you longer to get to because...SIGH...you have to work out?

Yeah, those blahs. I need to get into the habit of not thinking about my day until after I get out of bed and workout...THEN I can start planning. If I get up and walk around and make some coffee... there's a 80% chance I will talk myself out of exercising.

Establishing a routine would be a better way to say that...but as in all things...I like to complicate matters for some reason.

LOL

Best,
    Gin
  • HeatherBeaufait
    Options
    My goals for this week are to be more consistent in my exercise every day, whether it's the gym or the Wii at home. Also to drink more water daily and get on a more routine schedule of eating. I also need to try to find additional things to incorporate into my diet that are healthy, but that I will actually eat, as I'm a very picky eater.
  • valeriecozart
    Options
    My goal is to go to the gym a minimum of three times this week. I have 1 down so far, 2 more to go. :)
  • sthecat
    sthecat Posts: 1
    Options
    My goal is to exercise 2/week for 30min and drink water.
  • Lucy_Monroe
    Lucy_Monroe Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Yes!!! These are some terrific goals! Keep posting and remember - I'll wanna hear how you did with them come next week. :)
  • samanthajayne13
    Options
    My goal is to drink more water and increase my exercise time by five minutes each day.
  • BarbaraJeanSmith
    Options
    My goal this week is to add some sort of weekend exercise to my routine. The weekends are usually my off days for exercise but with the warm weather now I can get moving outside and it will seam like less of a chore. At least that's what I am hoping.:smile:
  • StephEyes
    Options
    My goals for the week are to incorporate fruits and veggies into at least one meal a day, track my meals each day, and find strength exercises to do at home.
  • debbiesbooks
    Options
    Week one is nearly over and I stayed on track all week so next week, more water, less coffee. That will be a challenge as I will be in Chicago for RT. Anyone else going?
  • judyblow
    judyblow Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I worked out three days this week and walked 2 miles with my neighbor. Now if only I could get my food entered into the food journal I'd be well on my way to success.
  • Piper110
    Piper110 Posts: 8
    Options
    My goals got blown out of the water.... I only worked out three days this past week and the beer took over Fri and Saturday. Then Sunday my son introduced me to a Singapore Sling (Yummy) so I totally did not succeed at all in keeping my goals for week one. Now on to week two.....