Atonic face

Options
I have lost almost 7 kg so far and I'm happy about that. But now the skin on my face is atonic and my face looks tired. I did some face massages in a beauty salon, but it didn't help. Now I'm planning to do non- surgical face lift. Any suggestinos?

Replies

• ocrere
    ocrere Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I am doing the same
  • majaminceva
    Options
    You mean non-surgical facelift? Do you have any results?
  • deegeyspazms
    deegeyspazms Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm using the Cleo Q face lifting machine - it's quite expensive, but compared to salon prices, if you use it more than 7 times, then you've had your money's worth. I've been using it for 2 years, plugging in twice a week.
    For me, it keeps my eye bags in check and I feel that it lifts my face. When I look in the mirror close up my face definitely looks more toned and very radiant. From further back I still look older than I did 10 years ago. I think only real surgery can fix that!
    People often say I look young for my age - and the Cleo Q may be responsible.

I think I would buy it again, but do read the reviews - it is a bit fiddly and you do have to replace the pads fairly often. I've never had to change the leads, but other people have said they have had to...