April Challenge!! Join us!! (4/1-4/7)

Options
I seriously can not believe that it is April already. Crazy!

:happy: For April the challenge is going to be staying on track with our daily calorie goals!! :happy:

I think if you can post daily that would be great, but as often as you can is fine.

Good luck ladies! Here's to a great April and ditching a few more pounds before SUMMER! :drinker:

Replies

• reneepugh
    reneepugh Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I'm ready!
  • K_Pow
    K_Pow Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I'm sooooo in!!!
  • Handbanana06
    Handbanana06 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    4.19K in 35 minutes
  • MeAfter30
    MeAfter30 Posts: 129
    Options
    Yesterday I didn't meet my calorie goal. Went over by 200. Today I was under by 20! :happy:

So far only one day missed! (Not saying much it's only the 2nd! LOL!)
  • reneepugh
    Options
    I did great today. 45 min on my stationary, under calories. However, I am convinced MFP doesn't want fruit in my diet because I at a banana and orange and am over quite a bit. Uggghhhhh!
  • K_Pow
    Options
    Sunday - taught my 75 min RPM (cycing class) and carb loaded..but still stayed within my calories
    Monday - had a bad nights sleep so didn't get up and do shred, but did walk for 35 mins at lunch and stayed within my calories
  • klv22kath
    klv22kath Posts: 28
    Options
    Mind if I join you for April? I seem to go over my calorie goals on the weekend so maybe this will keep me in check a bit more. :smile:
    Monday - 30 min. on treadmill in am and 25 min. on treadmill in pm - within calorie goal (want better food choices though).
  • sbarnhill99
    sbarnhill99 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am defintly in.. April is where I plan to make a big forever change.
  • smsinger75
    smsinger75 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am in. Been walking about a mile a day. Staying on task with calories. Hoping to drop 5 more lbs (at least) this month. Good luck, Ladies!
  • danessa1
    danessa1 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Can I join you this month? I do well on week days with more structure. I don't do nearly as well on the weekend tracking. But April is a whole new month right?
  • reneepugh
    Options
    Mon. Under calorie goal and 800 calories burned from exercise.
    Tues. Under calorie goal and burned 528 calories from exercise.
    Moving right along!!!
  • K_Pow
    Options
    The more the merrier I say.

I know how you ladies feel about the weekend....during the week I'm a good girl...but I'm so easily derailed on the weekends.

Let's make an honest effort to try to improve our weekends :)

Tuesday - Level 3 of Shred + 35 min walk at lunch and stayed within my calorie range.
    Wednesday - 80 mins of cycling (30 mins practising new music + 50 min class) + 35 min walk at lunch...TONS of calories to burn so I *think* its safe to say I'll be within my calorie range.
  • MeAfter30
    Options
    Yes! The more the merrier! (and the more to keep us accountable to! :)

I did great yesterday and today, stayed at my calorie goal both days!
  • klv22kath
    Options
    This week has proved to be a bit challenging so far!
    Tuesday I was over my calories by 47 calories so not too bad but just useless eating later in the evening, even though it was good stuff like soy beans. I did 30 minutes of cardio in the AM on Tuesday.

Wednesday - under calorie goal ! YEAH!! Cardio in the AM and PM.

Thursday - so far so good with the AM cardio done.

Easter coming...yikes! Kids, chocolate, turkey dinner, and travel with always a stop at McDonalds on the way (the kids' treat each time they travel to Grandma's house 3.5hours away)...HELP!!
  • MeAfter30
    Options
    Klv22Kath~ You look like you have done great so far this week! I know how much of a challenge that is to do though! For me it is still an everyday struggle. Easter coming up is a BIG challenge, thankfully for me it's a little easier, I don't like chocolate! :happy: So I don't have that temptation, but jelly beans, and cupcakes, and all the other goodies made to celebrate are just as tempting! My advise for McDonalds, look at their website before going and see what you like that is also lower in calories. You can eat out and stay on calories, it's just a little trickier, and a hell of a lot more tempting! (My big temptation will be the Olive Garden next week!!) Good luck!

and

Happy Easter everyone!! (My kids are very excited for the Easter Bunny to come!)
  • klv22kath
    Options
    MeAfter30: Just checked out the McDonalds website...think I will pack something in the car! LOL! Eeeks! Would rather save my treat for a MillCreek chocolate peaunt butter egg or mashed potatoes with some gravy :wink:
    Hoping to stay strong except for the one day celebrating with Easter dinner.
    My kids are excited for Easter and the bunny too! (As well as a trip to see Grandma cause they are super spoiled!) :smile:
  • K_Pow
    Options
    Thursday - Level 3 shred, 20 min walk at lunch--did end up going over my calories but I still logged everything (which is huge for me!)
    Friday - 45 min treadmill (5 mins @ 3.5, 3 x 10 mins @ 6.0, 1 x 10 mins at 6.7)--went over just by a smidge because of fish n chips (after giving up deep fried foods for lent)
    Saturday - 50 min cycling class--going to the inlaws for Easter dinner and overnight...plan to go for a walk/run as well to see if I can offset some of the calories!
    Sunday - Rest day??
  • Handbanana06
    Handbanana06 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I haven't done any true work outs this week, spend the whole week up at our new house working on the remodel. Clearing out trash, ripping up carpet and painting! I am exhausted! No where near done yet, more painting to do, and ordering new counter tops, cabinets and windows
  • Cwilliams8676
    Cwilliams8676 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I have calorie counting burn out Trying to push through still within my goal just loathing logging now
  • KayNicoleKC
    Options
    I'm hoping to join too! I've been trying for almost a year now to get rid of my post-baby weight and now that I'm about to graduate and finally getting some time to myself, I'm fully committing! Best thing, I have my husband along for the ride! So far, we are tracking calories and doing Billy Blanks' Tae Bo Amped workout together at night! I love the accountability so I hope you'll encourage me along :)