Riding during lunch

Options
Do any of you ride during your lunch hour? Does your office have a shower? if not, how do you...well, stay clean and not stinky for your coworkers?

Replies

• wellbert
    wellbert Posts: 3,924 Member
    Options
    I'll bring my bike and a change of clothes sometimes if it's going to be really cold. There are a lot of good MUPs around here.
    Anything over 70, and I won't do it...
  • Ant_M76
    Ant_M76 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    I have thought about this but can see that I wouldn't get much time for a ride because by the time I got changed and out then back and showered and changed again that would be half of my lunch hour already gone. Might give it a try in the summer and see if I can stretch to a 40 min ride :)
  • iTswape
    iTswape Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I ride to work, it's a 40 minute ride all uphill so I can be quite sweaty by the time I get to work. I change in the bathroom, do the wetwipe routine and I feel pretty fresh the rest of the day ;)
  • TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    I ride at lunchtime.

Fortunately, I work from home, and I'm self employed, so I do as I damned well please.

Stick the phone on answering machine, switch the mobile to the alternative sim card, and go ride for a couple of hours.
  • RedSunshine365
    RedSunshine365 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I ride at lunchtime.

Fortunately, I work from home, and I'm self employed, so I do as I damned well please.

Stick the phone on answering machine, switch the mobile to the alternative sim card, and go ride for a couple of hours.

^funny! Thanks for the laugh!

We have showers at work but being a girly girl of sorts I wouldn't have time to ride at lunch. We do have a few guys that go out at lunch though.