We moved!!!! Please check in here!!!

Options
Happyoceangirl
Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
Hi there everyone! I took the suggestions and created a group - took the liberty of naming us the Lucky #7 (Couch to 5k). Figured since there are 7 of us, and a little luck never hurt anyone, it was a fine enough name. :)

So just a re-cap:

Melissa (me) has Monday
Char_Marcus (Charlotte) has Tuesday
LauraSchaller (Laura) has Wednesday
amammaa4 (Dawn) has Thursday
Melissaol (Melissa) has Friday
Alexsmitho1 (Alex) has Saturday
and LilacDreamer has Sunday

I'm not too sure how the group structure works - do we make new topic threads for every day?

Hope to see everyone here - and hope the move makes it easier to keep up with conversations and encouragement.

Thanks again for joining. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Char_marcus
    Char_marcus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    maybe we should create topics within our group like - motivation, then another for progress, another for questions etc?

what do you think ?
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I agree! Different threads for different topics - then if someone has a question they can ask it via thread too!
  • amammaa4
    amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Hello ladies! I have Thursday, so will I start a new topic or will we have one for motivation that we each add to on our day?
  • Char_marcus
    Options
    Hello ladies! I have Thursday, so will I start a new topic or will we have one for motivation that we each add to on our day?

i think we should have 1 topic we all add to, you could start it tomorrow :smile:
  • amammaa4
    Options
    Ok I will do that then :flowerforyou:
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Yay this will be much easier than trying to find the thread haha.
    I've been planning my stuff for Saturday already! Haha.
  • Char_marcus
    Options
    i have managed to upload a photo to my mfp blog, so am ok for posting motivational photo's now lol
  • amammaa4
    Options
    I am so excited about this group I already have next weeks inspiration ready :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Yay! Glad to see most of us have made it over here already! ;) We're missing a few yet, hopefully they'll come over. I love the energy of this group and we're just getting started. :)
  • BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, and thanks for the invite Smiles! Just popping in to introduce myself.

Hope I don't ruin the days of the week, can I be a Bank Holiday?

First up, a confession; I'm not a beginner, I'v actually been running for 15 years. But I'm slow. Oh, so slow! I did something very similar to C25K when I started running (the Race For Life training plan) and now I'm revisiting it to get back some of my running mojo I've lost of late by doing it again but this time hopefully faster!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Hi everyone, and thanks for the invite Smiles! Just popping in to introduce myself.

Hope I don't ruin the days of the week, can I be a Bank Holiday?

First up, a confession; I'm not a beginner, I'v actually been running for 15 years. But I'm slow. Oh, so slow! I did something very similar to C25K when I started running (the Race For Life training plan) and now I'm revisiting it to get back some of my running mojo I've lost of late by doing it again but this time hopefully faster!

Hi Berry! The days of the week thing sort of fell apart, it was going good for a while. Feel free to post in inspirations any time, and I'll do my best to start posting there again too. :)

Thank you for joining us - the main two threads I'm following here are "Progress" and "Inspiraitons' - post in progress any time you go. Let's get this going again! :)