Interim Week Chat!

Options
lizard053
lizard053 Posts: 2,344 Member
BootCampBanner-1.jpg

Congratualtions!!!!!

You made it through a 6 week basic boot camp! That's commitment.

Now the question is, want to do it again? Anyone wanting to repeat, get another go at, or would just like to stay part of the group, let me know. I'm impressed with anyone who made it!

One last time to report in! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/548150-report-in-week-6

tharg-dancing-good-job.gif

Replies

• lizard053
    Options
    I can't believe we did it! Congrats to everyone that made it through! Hope to see some of you returning!
  • lizard053
    Options
    Please welcome Kerri and Crystal to the squad!
  • lizard053
    Options
    Please welcome Jen!
  • DrG3n3
    DrG3n3 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    I'm excited about this :) I've been having a hard time lately really focusing my energy on eating right as the scale seems to slap me in the face a lot. Thanks for putting this together!
  • jencopes
    jencopes Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I am so ready to do this! I am having such a hard time lately. I have an infant and 3 year old. I need something to keep me focused. Its so easy to just order a pizza or subs to be delivered,
  • lizard053
    Options
    Hi Crystal and Jen! I'm glad to see you made it to the chat thread. Looking forward to working with you in the future!

Please welcome Claudette to the group!
  • nu2012
    nu2012 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    The water challenge helped me so much!! I have been consistently drinking a lot of water. This challenge made me work out water in my diet....and I lost a couple of lbs thanks to it
  • cushygal
    cushygal Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Good morning all.

I am looking forward to this bootcamp, and getting to know some new like minded peeps :smile:

Claudette
  • lizard053
    Options
    Hi Claudette! So glad you could join us!

I'm looking forward to a fresh start on Monday! Those of you returning should try to keep up all the healthy habits from before! But even if you have to start over again, that's fine too. I know it's not easy getting all that down in 1 week, that's why it's worth repeating!

Going strong. Doctor is changing up my meds on me again, and I'm picking up a new dosage tonight on my thyroid meds. I'm actually dropping lower. I'm quite surprised, but it's a good thing!
  • lizard053
    Options
    Kudos thread is up for week 6!
  • lizard053
    Options
    Please welcome Colleen to the group!
  • beckkotsch
    beckkotsch Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    I'd def be up for round 2!!
  • Kerri_is_so_very
    Kerri_is_so_very Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Looking forward to the next 6 weeks. Water is really a challenge and I don't know why since it is always readily available for me, but I'm going to try and up it and keep it up!
  • lizard053
    Options
    So great to see all the new faces and the returning ones! Gonna be another great 6 weeks!
  • lizard053
    Options
    I'm having a good day, despite being menstrual and waking up a LOT last night. Just did some easy yoga this morning to get my body going, hardly even worth counting the calories as exercise as it really wasn't much above my base amount! I'm saving my energy for C25k week 6 day 2 workout tonight. I'm please I managed to get in a 1 mile trot around the neighborhood yesterday, did it in just under 13 minutes. I think I could hold that pace for an entire 3.1 miles, making my 5k time about 40 minutes. Very pleased with that. And my standard lift, and that's an hour at the gym! I can eat whatever I want for dinner (or dessert! :bigsmile: ).

Got some Midol in me, got my water bottle next to me, got my paper in mind and ready to roll! This will be a good day if I must force it! LOL!

~Liz
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    I do very well on water for a week and then next thing I know I am slacking off again. So I am excited about this boot camp.
  • lizard053
    Options
    Welcome Jacque!
  • Sister_Someone
    Sister_Someone Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Hello people! I'm looking forward to the new 6 weeks!

Ever since I started noticing just how much better I feel when I eat healthy, the eating and staying under calories part isn't a problem anymore. I do struggle with motivation to exercise, especially for the things I find tedious (such as weights and stretching) being the type of a person that will probably never actually enjoy exercise, and this challenge thing has helped me enormously with that, because I still dislike failing more than I dislike moving. :D
  • lizard053
    Options
    Glad to have you back Martine! Sometimes having a challenge to motivate me is the only reason I do well! I like to call it, accountability! :wink:
  • petersoncl
    Options
    Hi Everyone!

I am a newbie and looking forward to starting with the group.
    Cyndy