4/4/12 - Day six! Are you still doing other workouts?

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
I'm going to try to get my boyfriend to do the workout with me tonight! I was thinking about going on to Level Two today, too, but I think I'll stick with Level One for now.

I went to the gym and jogged for 20 minutes before work; it was my first workout other than 30DS since we started. I felt great, but am wondering how my energy will be tonight. I know some of you are doing workouts in addition to 30DS. What is your exercise schedule like?

I saw a before/after photo in the Success Stories section of a girl who did 30DS and 6 Week/6 Pack at the same time, and her results were pretty amazing!

Replies

• ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I'm not doing anything else - this is a kick start back into fitness for me.
    I think I may struggle if there is more high impact in level 2 & 3 - if that's the case i'm going to add the exercise bike in to make sure i get my cardio....
  • sweetcaroline04
    Options
    I'm not in good enough shape for a second actual workout, I'll take the dog out for a mile or so at a brisk pace.. I'm a long ways away from my 3-season varsity days!!
  • likemascaraonprince
    Options
    In theory I'm still doing cardio at the Y 3 or 4 days a week and possibly taking a strength class when there is one scheduled when kiddie gym is also open. I'm not this week b/c my 3 yr old is on spring break from preschool and has refused to go to the kiddie gym at the YMCA so I can work out. He clings to my leg and cries for 10 straight minutes. This is his first clingy phase ever and it's made me change a lot of things. Hopefully it will be a short-lived phase! This week I'm trying to get us out and walking as much as possible.
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    I am also doing some form of cardio for 30 minutes a day 6 days a week. Walking, C25K walk/runs, Zumba, etc.