WELCOME

Options
SexyCook
SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
This is just a brief introduction of the NO SCALE til Memorial Day(MAY 31st)......

What we do is focus on our eating and workout to our fullest....We often get trapped by that scale....think about it when you jump on it...and lose weight you are happy for that moment and it's not 5 minute before you are thinking of the next goal or disappointed of what it did or didn't say!!! It's sometimes to stressful and it shakes what we really are in this for...Health...So Thank you all for participating and we will continue to support one another and do what we know to do...and thats live a healthier lifestyle with eating and exercise....

*****NEW TO THE NO SCALE********

I am asking that everyone take their inches along with their weight on MONDAY(April 9th).......I will repost a topic on the Measurements!!

Replies

• Michelle650
    Michelle650 Posts: 218
    Options
    Oooow I'm really excited about this!
  • RedBone03
    RedBone03 Posts: 56
    Options
    Hello, im ready for this!!
  • sirabe
    sirabe Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    cant wait until my last weigh in next week so i can starrt this i'm pumped
  • elizkamb
    elizkamb Posts: 1
    Options
    Ok .... I'm there! I have to admit I am totally addicted to weighing... So this will be hard for me. But I am really going to try to refrain until memorial day.... And hopefully I will be completely stoked by the results!
  • Fourmenandalady28
    Options
    Ok .... I'm there! I have to admit I am totally addicted to weighing... So this will be hard for me. But I am really going to try to refrain until memorial day.... And hopefully I will be completely stoked by the results!

I'm with you, Eliz,!

Hi, everyone! Tthis is both scary and exciting all at the same time, but it will allow me to "focus" my attention on my eating. I am sooo trying to bring my eating up to par with all of the pounding I give my body. I believe that if I truly learn how, when and what to eat I would see some true and lasting results! So I look forward to seeing what pure clean eating will do for me!!

Thanks, Cook, for the opportunity to have your support on this one!

Lawanda
  • Katanthus
    Katanthus Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    I have to agree. It should be all about lifestyle and health, not numbers. I have been exercising every single day, and got demotivated because I stepped on the scale and hadn't lost any weight. I know I am healthier, and my clothes are fitting a little better, but no weight change. Thank you for starting this group.
  • AZxChick90
    AZxChick90 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Oo this is a good 1 ! :) & i weigh myself 2-5 times a day lol but im gna stay dedicated :" Cnt wait to start & see my ending results :)
  • ericagray
    ericagray Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself everyday, I am SO excited to see if I can do this(:
  • Determined24
    Determined24 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    I am excited cause I need something to stop me from weighing myself everyday and measuring myself also it has became an obsession.
  • k2glam
    k2glam Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    can I just pretend my measurments are 36 24 36....lol cuz i have the slightess clue on how to take my measurments!
  • FitformeNena
    Options
    Hi I'm mimi on th move..ok I will re weigh & measure on the 9 th. I thought it was to be done before Easter....hopefully I will go down a few more "):drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Michelle650
    Michelle650 Posts: 218
    Options
    Hey there steph! I am so excited about this group! I need something to re-focus me and I believe this is just it! The only thing is, I won't be able to weigh in until Wednesday.....will that be ok? Love ya steph! :flowerforyou:
  • skinnykimmy2013
    Options
    hey hun thanks im not going on it i promise im not gonna let it rule my life after all this is a lifestyle change not a diet. so thank you
  • jensenkm2
    jensenkm2 Posts: 55
    Options
    Hey everyone welcome to the group. I just finished No Scale April and it was a total success. I lost 14.4 pounds in the month without the added stress of staring at the scale every day and having the ups and downs by looking at the numbers fluctuate as they do daily. Hopefully we can all stay on track and hold strong until the 31st. Good luck to everyone!!