Hello!

Options
Hi, I'm Pam. I'm new here and the name of this group made me smile! :smile: I'm 45, have 3 kids and work full time. I'm looking forward to getting and giving support!

Replies

• Agefyter
    Agefyter Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Hi Pam! Looks like you've made the decision to make some changes, this is a great site to do just that. It only took me a couple of weeks to get the hang of recording food and exercise. It has really helped me get accountable and has worked to help me lose weight. Feel free to add me as a friend if you like.
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Welcome Pam
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Hi. Im Kevin. I'll actually be 51 in May but I don't look my age, or at least that's what I've been told. Also in May I will be single for the first time in 25 years. Man is that going to be a change.
  • TinaCleg_cancel
    Options
    Welcome Kevin
  • colobon
    colobon Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I just joined this group as well. I've been on MFP for 36 days after becoming uninspired by WW. I could always use more friends my age to support me! I'm a bit unusual in that I don't have kids and am single (widowed 10+ years). I'm starting to get tired of the same old topics on the message boards so I figured it was a good time to join a group!
  • Patty_Petz
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me - no kids either so we can compare pet stories :happy:
  • Coolhand1969
    Coolhand1969 Posts: 833 Member
    Options
    Hey all, I joined a week or two ago, and never posted a "hello". I'm 42, so I guess I qualify, though :)
  • Pseattlegirl
    Options
    Hello and welcome to the group!!!