Starts Monday AM april 2nd, you ready?

Options
2»

Replies

• Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    In regards to the challenge : Sugar soda and other sweets aren't problematic but alcohol is gonna be the toughie and my once or twice weekly 1/2 bagel. I'm giving it a shot but like I said earlier I can't promise perfection ! Do i get booted if I'm not perfect ?

no you dont get booted. But trust me, you will feel so good about yourself if you dont eat those cookies, or dont drink ... you will feel so empowered ! give it try :)
    cookies I could give up till Xmas- wine not so much, therein lies the challenge !!

HAHA,, Join the CLUB!!! ( you kind of did! lol )
  • Crawline
    Crawline Posts: 1,028
    Options
    I'm a little late in joining, but this group is perfect for me as I am also on the NO ADDED SUGAR kick right now. Need to get my weight down as my thyroid has gone wonky and I am gaining like CRAAZZZYYY (almost 10 lbs since before Christmas!). The only way to stop is to change my lifestyle. READY AND GO!
  • Samleishel459
    Samleishel459 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I had 3/4 of a can of coke today but it was an emergency. So I don't consider it a failure, other than that I've been perfect. I usually have wine in the evening and I have never noticed that it was a habit that is really unnecessary. The first night I couldn't sleep, but I just think I was obsessing. I have this ritual of going to the store looking at all the different types of wine and reading the labels. I went to the grocery store yesterday and I walked past the wine aisle I said "no" don't need anything there. I'm saving money and calories. The sugar thing is not that big of a deal for me, but my kids birthday party is tomorrow and I'm going to have healthy options too. So it's good to plan ahead and think outside the box instead of cake, ice cream and pizza.