Ladies around 5'10 & 160LBS I need HELP!

Options
dianacannon89
dianacannon89 Posts: 235 Member
So my friend just sent me a text ... "Yeah I lifted but I dont want to lift more then 10 lb weights because I dont want big muscles" :grumble: I've told her a million times it doesnt work like that that we dont produce enough testostrone to bulk up etc... but she doesnt believe me and also thinks im nuts!

So I am wondering if any of my beautiful strong sisters are around 5'10 & 160 Lbs that lift and are tone and awesome looking and could post your picture on this thread so I can show her amazing examples of AWESOMNESSS!!! Puhh puhh pleass! :bigsmile:

Replies

• cirka2002
    cirka2002 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    :-) I'm 5'10 & 165lbs, but I just started lifting this week....so no toned pics to share....YET!
  • dianacannon89
    Options
    Anyone?
  • deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    Options
    <----I'm not 5'10" or 165, but here is a pic of my back and arms at the end of the program. I'm 36, 5'8" , between 145-150 lbs. She will not get big muscles with more than 10 lbs., but if she wants definition, strong mid section-nothing else has helped show some abs but the heavy listing, let's not forget strong legs and nice, tight bum. And a lot of self confidence from seeing how strong women can be. Don't listen to her, just do your thing!:)
  • dianacannon89
    Options
    You look great Thanks!