Week 1 Mini Challenge

Options
luvs_choc8
luvs_choc8 Posts: 788 Member
Monday Mini Challenge:
Food: stay within your calorie limit and make today a no sugar day.
Cardio: do 30-60 minutes of increased heart rate activity. ( your choice)
Strength: it is crunch Monday- do 150 before midnight tonight.
Water: drink at least 64 is today.

Tuesday Mini Challenge.
Food: stay within your calorie limit and and try to give-up one if your comfort must have foods.
Cardio: do 30-60 minutes if increased heart rate activity.
Strength: do 150 squats before midnight
Water: drink at least 64 ozs today.

Wednesday Mini Challenge:
Food: stay within your calorie limit and try to decrease the amount of sodium you eat. Avoid prepackaged or takeout food today.
Cardio: do 30-60 minutes of increased heart rate activity. (your choice)
Strength: do 100 tricep kickback before midnight
Water: drink at least 64 ozs today

Thursday Mini Challenge
Food: stay within your calorie limit and make sure you are including lots of protein to help repair muscle damaged by exercise.
Cardio: do 30-60 minutes of increased heart rate activity (your choice)
Strength: do 100 forward lunges (50 each leg) Ruth s bicep curl.
Water: drink at least 64 ozs today

Friday Mini Challenge:
Food: stay within your calorie limit and make sure to eat st least 3 vegetables and 2 fruits.
Cardio: do 30-60 minutes of increased heart rate activity today (your choice)
Strength: do 100 push-ups before midnight
Water: drink at least 64 ozs

Saturday Mini Challenge
Food: stay within your calorie limit and make good snack choices
Cardio: do 30-60 minutes if increased heart rate activity. (your choice)
Strength: do some extra crunches, squats, pushups, or arm exercise on the part that needs more.
WAter: drink at least 64 ozs

Sunday Mini Challenge
Enjoy a day off because you deserve it.
❤❤❤

Please remember to stretch before and after all exercises.

I am by no means a professional in the area of fitness and suggest that everyone exercised at their own personal level to avoid any kind of injury.

Have a great week.

Replies

• Healthy_4_Life2
    Healthy_4_Life2 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    Am so excited about this challenge. Thanks for starting it.
  • CnocNaCu
    CnocNaCu Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    ^^THIS, thank you for organizing it again. I don't have to lose a lot but I need a challenge like that for accountability. I'm trying to work towards maintenance and can already notice how easy it is to slip once I've upped my calories a bit.
    Good luck and great achievements to everyone:flowerforyou:
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I'm excited to push myself to a higher level so here I go I'm ready
  • 6kate2
    6kate2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Easiest part of this challenge for me is the water. I drink that and more a day and always have! Less sure about doing 100 lunges etc. Think I manage about 20 a day, guess i will be doing them in small groups initially!
  • karendsmith
    karendsmith Posts: 167
    Options
    Thanks, here we go!!!!:smile:
  • jcmetz
    jcmetz Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Ooh starting out tough with no sugar! I am up for the challenge though.

Thanks!
  • Thomasjul070
    Options
    Ok, I've entered my info and ready to go.
  • Claire594
    Claire594 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Only just joined so missed first day challenges but looking forward to attempting day twos.

Good luck everyone
  • jcmetz
    Options
    Monday challenge done!!! Thanks
  • Claire594
    Options
    Tues challenge completed.
  • 6kate2
    6kate2 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Have failed with both Monday and Tuesday challenges with the exception of the water consumption that is. Hopefully Wednesday will have success in all areas.
  • jcmetz
    Options
    Tues done!
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Good morning, pals!

I'm not sure how many squats and lunges I did yesterday with The Firm Lower Body Sculpt DVD, but it was good enough for me! I'm still feeling it this morning! lol. Hope you all have a healthy, blessed day!!
  • Claire594
    Options
    Wed done bar the takeaway food bit. Got stuck late in work and only thing I could get was a subway. However I went for low fat healthier option with no cheese so I am improving.
  • jassyjan1
    jassyjan1 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    I was doing good until thos lunges, but it was great to push myself to do exercise that I do not like. I'm enjoying this challenge so far.
  • Peachy_T
    Peachy_T Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Happy GOOD Friday! I have 50 more lunges from yesterday to do in addition to today's pushups, but I will get them done! Can't believe I actually look forward to meeting these challenges! lol
  • wowsuzie
    wowsuzie Posts: 54
    Options
    I did the Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30 Level 4 this morning....talk about paaaaaiiiiin! But her video really helps w/ my sciatic nerve pain, & that's what keeps me coming back....still need to fit in a little walking today, but I'm home w/ the fam this weekend so that shouldn't be a problem. One thing I need to focus on more is journaling & posting on MFP. After we got back from mexico I kind of hit a wall.....me no likey! So I will be setting a goal to journal twice a week & sign into MFP twice a week.
  • LeniceH
    LeniceH Posts: 17
    Options
    I have no problems staying under my caloric intake & I'm on the Body by Vi shakes so I am getting protein as well. I absolutely love walking so again no problem there, just need to find a work out dvd that I will stick with!