Workout 4/6

Options
Post 4/6

Replies

• StrongGwen
    StrongGwen Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    since we were looking for creative ways to add activity, here's what I did last week: got my first ever spray tan (cool) but once you are airbrushed you have to stand still with your arms up in front of the fans for 10 min front and 10 min back so you dry. Hmmm, what to do for 10 min when you can't come in contact with your skin and you're nearly naked? squats, toe raises, and arm isometrics! and focus on pulling in your abs while you're at it!
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    since we were looking for creative ways to add activity, here's what I did last week: got my first ever spray tan (cool) but once you are airbrushed you have to stand still with your arms up in front of the fans for 10 min front and 10 min back so you dry. Hmmm, what to do for 10 min when you can't come in contact with your skin and you're nearly naked? squats, toe raises, and arm isometrics! and focus on pulling in your abs while you're at it!

Great idea! I downloaded a bootcamp app on my ipod that gives you exercises to do depending on where you are (work, home, outside...). I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I'm waiting for that first opportunity. :smile:

This morning I did The Butt Bible, L3D3 (lower body), and burned 343 calories in 40 minutes. That's more than the first time I did this one. Maybe my butt's getting stronger! :bigsmile:
  • Marysworld2
    Options

Oh! My Gosh Gwen, lovei it!!! now that's the way to come up with something creative, while killing two birds. You rock woman. Sitting here in class laughing my a-- off. Thanks for the giggle and visual.
  • Marysworld2
    Options

Great idea! I downloaded a bootcamp app on my ipod that gives you exercises to do depending on where you are (work, home, outside...). I haven't had a chance to use it yet, but I'm waiting for that first opportunity. :smile:

This morning I did The Butt Bible, L3D3 (lower body), and burned 343 calories in 40 minutes. That's more than the first time I did this one. Maybe my butt's getting stronger! :bigsmile:

Ladies you are inspiring me to go get busy. Still in class. But as soon as I get out of here, hitting the gym.