Vegan Recipe Sites with Ratings?

Options
Anyone know of any recipe sites/blogs that have both lots of vegan recipes AND ratings? That's what I really need right now.

Replies

• Amore219
    Amore219 Posts: 8
    Options
    Hello :)

I like to use Epicurious. They aren't a vegan site necessarily, which I find helpful because people who aren't vegetarians or vegans also add comments which can be very telling about the deliciousness of a meal! You can sort it to only show vegan meals and then break it down further using other categories.

http://www.epicurious.com/tools/searchresults?search=vegan&x=0&y=0
  • tiffylu7
    tiffylu7 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    www.vegweb.com! they have ratings, people post pictures of how their recipe came out, and there are also comments. I like to make substitutions instead of having to run to the grocery store to pick up one or two things, and a lot of times it will be in the comments "i used x instead of y and it came out great" or "i left out the ____ and it still tastes awesome"
  • Vegan_Chick
    Vegan_Chick Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    www.vegweb.com! they have ratings, people post pictures of how their recipe came out, and there are also comments. I like to make substitutions instead of having to run to the grocery store to pick up one or two things, and a lot of times it will be in the comments "i used x instead of y and it came out great" or "i left out the ____ and it still tastes awesome"
    Vegweb is absolutely the best, plus it is all vegan!