Just starting

Options
DEEDLYNN
DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
Looking for tips, support, anything that someone cares to share regarding Body by Vi. This is my first rodeo with this product. LOL.

I'm Dee from Cincinnati....looking to lose more than 100 lbs and ready to roll..... :)

Replies

• Jessicaga82
    Jessicaga82 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I'm not sure what I think about it yet or that I can be of any help. Ive been using it for 3 weeks now. I seem to have lost and gained the same 2 to 3 pounds. I have noticed more muscles in certain areas like my arms and legs. I started out only doing one shake a day and was sick the first two weeks on it so I wasn't doing any exercise. I just started doing two shakes a day this week so hopefully I will see some weight loss from that. The shakes don't taste bad at all and I have heard that if you have a lot of weight to lose then they work a lot faster! I know people have lost 6 pounds or so in a week from drinking two shakes a day. Make sure you snack healthy and have a healthy dinner! Good luck with them!
  • chenoamac
    chenoamac Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I Started on October 2011 and I am currently down 51 lbs I love it..
    Add me if you want

I have another 45 lbs to go before I hit my goal weight
  • geneanroberts
    geneanroberts Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I am down a total of 42 pounds on Body By Vi and will never quit! You have to do 2 a day for weight loss. One a day is just for maintenence and nutrition :)