April Challenge

Options
electriq
electriq Posts: 359 Member
Its that time again!
Time to make a new personal monthly goal. Open to all who wish to join. Just post your aim for the month and then check in once a week or so to share how you are going and offer support. It doesn't matter what day of the week you weigh-in or what your goal is (that's up to you).

After a successful month last week I'm in for 2kg this month (that's 4.4lbs).

This first week hasn't gone very smoothly with being away and with Easter around the corner and a certain time of the month, but onwards and upwards (or downwards when it comes to the scales)

29/3/2012 : 83.2kg
5/4/2012: 84.2kg (+1, waaa!)

How are you going in April so far?

Replies

13519485 Posts: 264
    Options
    My goal for April is to lose 6 pounds (2.7kg), and hopefully at least 3'' from my body measurements. :smile:
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My longitudinal goal is to lose 1kg per week so for April that would be:

4kg or 8.8lb.

For April so far: .7kg or 1.54lb
  • ideliver
    ideliver Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm in for 10 lbs! Haven't weighed myself yet, but I'm sticking to the plan.
  • KaseyWolf
    KaseyWolf Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Couldn't sleep yesterday after coming home from work. Tossed and turned. Had gotten out of my routine a bit and had skipped the gym :( So I got up and dressed and went back to Ft. Smith and went to the gym and had a GREAT workout. When I first started jogging, I thought I'm paying for slacking off...was so hard to get in a rhythm. But soon was having a blast and ended up going for just over 60min! Tossed in 55 modified chin ups and 100 crunches and stretched really good. Wow that felt SO much better. Came home and slept awesome! Wt is stuck at 290 for the past week (61lbs lost) so hoping kicking my butt in gear will start knocking that down too.
  • alexiaans
    alexiaans Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 5 lbs this month. Very modest!
  • treetop57
    treetop57 Posts: 1,578 Member
    Options
    I'm sticking with a pound a week, so four in April!
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    1lb a week for me as well.

4/3/2012 - 176.8

Long term goal: Lose about 10lbs by the end of July. If I can manage 1 lb a week that would average to over 10, but 10 would make me happy :)
  • tameko2
    tameko2 Posts: 31,634 Member
    Options
    My goal for April is to stick to my plan and hopefully look as good as possible for our trip to Hawaii in May (first week). I'm wearing a bikini no matter what it looks like though.
  • ExamsFreakMeOut
    ExamsFreakMeOut Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey there :D

My aim is to lose 2-3kg (4-6 lbs) so that when I get back from my hols I can be on track to my plan of losing enough weight to fit into the Maroon 5 t-shirt my brother bought me 2 years ago

Good luck to everyone!
  • herstrawberri
    herstrawberri Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    hello there! My April goal is to lose 10-12 lbs.

Good luck everyone!!!
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 10pounds this month, but more importantly I am going to work on walking 100 miles this month.

Been keeping it updated on my tumblr (thewalkingsound).
  • LemonSnap
    LemonSnap Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    7th April
    Down 1.7kg = 3.74lb
  • woodsk67
    woodsk67 Posts: 88
    Options
    Going for 5 in April
  • crocheted_ladybug
    crocheted_ladybug Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this, so I'm going to go for sticking to my weightloss program and keeping on track. If I do that, the rest *should* follow!
  • ElementalEscapee
    ElementalEscapee Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Hmmm getting down to (and sticking to!!!!!) 150 lbs would be excellent~ :D
  • KaseyWolf
    Options
    Finally!!!
    4/10--287 (-3lbs)
    whew
  • treetop57
    Options
    Woohoo!
  • treetop57
    Options
    3/31/2012 - 221 lbs
    4/12/2012 - 220 lbs (-1 lb)

At this rate, I'll make my four pound goal on April 60, 2012!
  • KaseyWolf
    Options
    Hey, anyone want to join my "Around the world in 90 days" team? Our captain posted we lost a member. It's a race with other teams to go around the world (almost 25k miles) in 3 months (April, May, June). For every 100 calories you burn in exercise you get 1 mile. Sometimes there are challenges and bonuses that add some miles for you individually and for the team. It is a big motivator for me. I've done 100 miles in 2 weeks (without bonuses!) That is 10,000 calories burned in exercise! It can be dancing, walking, gardening...whatever as long as you are moving! Message me and I'll put you in touch with my captain if interested.

April 1-294
    April 7- 290
    April 14-286
  • lexagon
    lexagon Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    1lb a week for me as well.

4/3/2012 - 176.8
    4/14/12 - 176 *** .8 lb loss - almost a lb but also TOM so that accounts for some ... still happy w/ the progress.