Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Little Victories

Just thought I'd share this today...

Its been over 5 weeks since I have reverted into any ED tendencies (specifically the b-p cycle,) and I had to share it :bigsmile: And honestly It feels great... you guys you can do it too! I honestly feel so much more stable and strong! The longer you can say no the easier it becomes to say no.

Replies

• fairfieldbeach
    fairfieldbeach Posts: 261 Member
    Proud of you! Haven't had that kind of victory yet, but I recently made it 14 days without purging and it did feel great!
  • starcollapsing
    starcollapsing Posts: 57 Member
    wow, well done to you both! I've not purged today :)
  • fairfieldbeach
    good for you! Proud of you!:smile:
  • PoleBoy
    PoleBoy Posts: 255 Member
    1 day, two weeks and five, they're all great milestones
  • starcollapsing
    starcollapsing Posts: 57 Member
    almost two days, but now I want to b/p so badly... I'm just lonely & bored and need my fix :/
    struggling.
  • cowlover22
    cowlover22 Posts: 309 Member
    Wow everyone is doing great.every little bit helps. I had a jelly bean and didnt think about it for the rest of the day!
  • fairfieldbeach
    My purge-free streak has now hit Day 20! I hope I can keep this up! :smile:
  • fairfieldbeach
    I went 24 days without purging--almost a month!
  • estitom
    estitom Posts: 205 Member
    I've eaten more than 1000 cals for two weeks now! Although my net has been lower a couple of times, it's still a big step for me. :happy:
  • luvlyjanny
    luvlyjanny Posts: 85 Member
    had an ice cream and didnt have a heart attack at the time... didnt even listen to the screaming in my head just had a giggle and ran around the hospital in my pj's ( at this point i must say i work at said hospital and live in accommodation on site lol)