Hi Everybody!

Options
juliegaines
juliegaines Posts: 3 Member
Hi Ladies. I'm in Wyoming/Grandville area. Mom of 2 needing some support. Today is day #1 and I want to lose 50lbs! I just wanted to introduce myself.

Replies

• ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    Hi! I am Michelle and I just found this board this morning. I also have 2 children (6 and 2) and am in GR on the NE side. Looking forward to seeing some local posts!
  • adriawall
    adriawall Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome! I'm newer too. There are some amazing women out there who want to help!
    You can do it!
  • monroe61
    monroe61 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    HI. I just found this board a little while ago! I am in the Wyoming area also...I've lost 30lbs so far and have another 50 to go and then I will see from there!!!
  • stephmull80
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Stephanie and I also just found this group today. I live on the NE side of Grand Rapids and have a 15 month old little boy. I've been using myfitnesspal for 6 months and have lost 45 lbs. so far, only 5 more to go to reach my weight loss goal! I can't wait for the weather to warm up so I can get out and walk.
  • ChelleDJM
    ChelleDJM Posts: 161
    Options
    Great losses ladies!!
  • sarahjean222
    Options
    New to the group! I'm on the NE side, moving to jenison/hudsonville and I work in DT GR. So excited to find some local ladies! I have a boy (7) and a girl (5). Stress is a huge trigger for me, so trying to learn how not to emotionally eat!
  • ajwendling
    ajwendling Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! My husband and I moved to West Michigan about a year ago from Indianapolis. We have a two year old little boy and I work in Caledonia. I have lost about 20lbs so far, but have about 40 more to go. It is so daunting, but I am sure it will happen. My goal is to get back into running and complete a half marathon at some point before I turn 30. If anyone has tips I would love to hear them.
  • MoeJay
    MoeJay Posts: 6
    Options
    Hi! Mom of 2 in SE GR, been a yoyo dieter all my life, been in a slump and really need to lose 20lbs ASAP! Looking for support and people who can relate.
  • LisaMom2five
    LisaMom2five Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! I signed up for the site months ago but didn't use it. I live in Byron Center and work in Cutlerville. I have 5 kids ages 9,12, 14, 15 and 17 (2 boys, 3 girls)

Lisa
  • mmarcy7
    mmarcy7 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Not sure if this group is still active, but maybe we can get it going. I am in Walker, running my first 5K tomorrow. I'm a mom of 2, ages 6 and 8. Half way through my weight loss and so glad.
  • woolergy
    woolergy Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey! Just found this site! I'm a mom of 3 little people living in Kentwood! Trying to lose the baby belly. Been working out at the Kroc Center and PeaceLab Yoga. Looking for a running partner, I want to do the Color Run in August! I love, yoga, pilates, Zumba, kickboxing, spin, and hula hooping!
  • GypsyWillow22
    GypsyWillow22 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Student at Grand Valley using the C25K plan to lose 30 lbs by the end of the year which is when I graduate!
  • sambosmitty
    sambosmitty Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! I'm in the Grand Rapids area and am looking to loose about 50 pounds. I've got 16 down already, but it's getting harder and harder to loose the last of this. I just joined Endurance fitness and am hoping that helps.
  • anitamiron
    anitamiron Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Ladies YOU SHOULD ALL COME TO MY FIT CLUB! ITS FREE AND ITS EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT :) Tonight we are jogging/walking and hot chocolate afterwards. Message me for details or rsvp: )