Who's on your workout playlist?

Options
2»

Replies

• sdrawkcabynot
    sdrawkcabynot Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    How embarrassing! I watch a news channel (cbc) and read when I'm on my recumbent bike! Nerds represent!

Hahaha! I do the same when I am in the gym... or i just listen to iheart radio when I am running outside. Usually just pick a station... my mood changes from day to day. If I want a fast pace workout - i go with dance music... if I want a slower paced - I go with country. It works for me and the music constantly changes.
  • footdoc6
    footdoc6 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I usually listen to Disney music! There is something about Mulan and the Lion King that gets myy heart pumping!! Ha!
  • jerber160
    jerber160 Posts: 2,606 Member
    Options
    not working out, but if I were, Grace Jones's Demolition Man would be playing.
  • Thesoundofwolf
    Thesoundofwolf Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    I have a station on my Pandora I titled 'RoboBond', as the theme of my weight loss is to be smokin' hot like a James-Bond girl. It plays such music as Glitch Mob, Deadmau5, Kaskade, Daft Punk, Mord Fustange... Good rhythm, and since the music has a duel level of beat- you can use it for stretch, burn and cool down if you listen to the levels of patterns.

http://www.pandora.com/#!/stations/edit/633574398754893442

Enjoy :3
  • mgogl27
    mgogl27 Posts: 7
    Options
    I have only about 15 songs on my "Exercise Music" playlist--- which I grew bored of, but am too lazy to actually add to. So recently, I've been watching stand up comedy on Netflix (been on a George Carlin kick recently)- It distracts me sufficiently to get through an hour or so on the elliptical. I do get some stares when I burst out laughing like a maniac... but hey... I don't know these people, let them think I'm crazy. :glasses:
  • __Ang__
    __Ang__ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Great I'm checking out some the names i haven't heard of. Too bad there isn't an easy way of transferring play lists to each other :)
  • Want2BRunner
    Want2BRunner Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Lords of Acid
    Melissa Ferrick
    Tegan & Sara
    Gotye
    Mika
    Led Zeppelin
    ETC.. So many more