anybody else starting phase 1?

Options
viclee1
viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
Going to be starting this on sunday april 1st, anybody with me? Any advice?

Replies

• shortysinsane
    Options
    I am. I just started yesterday!! I tried this a few months ago, then found out I had to have a hysterectomy. Just got to my 8 weeks recovery point last week so I can start working out.

How was your first couple of days?:wink:
  • shortysinsane
    Options
    I thought I'd let you know too, that the protein bars (both pumpkin and carrot) are pretty good. But if you decide to make them, don't use hardly any of the Stevia. I made it the first time with the same amount of Stevia she said to use and I couldn't bare it. Wayyyy too strong. Also, the Turkey Meatloaf muffins are really really good too.
  • viclee1
    Options
    thanks for the add! I did make the carrot cake and used xylitol instead, they turned out good. I also did the chicken muffins and used a couple different spices, they're pretty good too! Thanks for the friend add!
  • shortysinsane
    Options
    I'm excited.

Have you taken a before picture?
  • viclee1
    Options
    I took a picture 2 weeks ago at the end of ripped in 30, I didn't stop working out in the middle either, so it'll be part of the progression. u?
  • linbee83
    linbee83 Posts: 144
    Options
    Hello! I started Phase 1 on the 2nd. Made it through the first 4 workouts, and am sure ready for the rest days!

I agree, the meatloaf muffins are great. I have yet to make the protein bars, I am going to try for this weekend!
  • __Ang__
    __Ang__ Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm actually going to start this week. Feel free to add me and we can compare notes. I may get a personal trainer also. I have a free session tomorrow morning.