Are you doing anything different to get rid of the last 10lb

Options
docsallen
docsallen Posts: 159 Member
I keep reading that the last 10lbs are the hardest to take off and they take the longest. Are you doing anything different/extra to get rid of the last 10 lbs? Or are you starting to ease up on your diet a little to get ready for maintenance mode?

Replies

• VinVenture
    VinVenture Posts: 290
    Options
    I'm pushing my strength training, working on building a beach body rather than melting off the fat. (Which will hopefully happen anyway with the heavy workouts)
  • docsallen
    docsallen Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I am adding some sort of short toning/strength workout to my routine. I am training for a half-marathon so I am adding more cardio every week. As a result, B/c of lack of time, I have been neglecting the toning/strength-training for the last 6 weeks+. I am hoping that if I bring it back it will help give me the little push I need+give me the body I want. Good luck with the last 10!
  • holliemccabe
    Options
    Iv been a bit naughty over easter :) but going to get back in gear today! iv put a pound on, but hopefully will get rid of that aswell, Im starting my month 2 of insanity today i had a break ue to injery and i perchased a treamill aswell as i want to train for a half marathon and dont get chance to run outside as a single pearent with a little one, any tips on half marathon training??