Week 1 Weigh In...all members

Options
Good Monday morning all ....Week 1 of the Ready for Summer Challenge is over !!!! HOW DID EVERYONE DO ???

For myself, I had a pretty successful week...even though I am stuck in a major plateau, I was able to complete most of my goals.

I am down another pound (never to come back) I took body measurements so that I can see results even when the scale is not moving. Inches lost means I'm that much closer to buying that new bathing suit. I am on Week 3 Day 2 of the C25k program and I am tracking my daily calories so that I always stay within my range of 1,300--1,500...

Hopefully I will see the scale move alittle more by week's end if I stay on program...trying hard not to get frustrated & give-up...

Replies

• Abelders
    Abelders Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    well this week I did everything I said I was going to do and I only lost 0.6 lbs no good!!! I hope that this week is better cause if its not its going to be hard to stay motivated to keep going!!! Good luck everyone!!
  • annacire
    annacire Posts: 9
    Options
    week one for me was a very bad week....or can i say this weeekned was a very bad weekend!!!!!! this is always my downfall, i do great on the week days but on fridays-sundays its bad.....friday night i went out drinking and dancing with my friends....and well i had a tad bit too much....saturday i cant remember too much of what i ate....and yesterday(sunday) i had dennys for breakfast, i went to the movies and had a big popcorn with a coke, and for dinner i went to the cheesecake factory..... i know this is maybe a lame excuse but yesterday was my 6 yr. wedding annivarsary and well i think overindulged too much....and right now im paying the price i feel bloated and my stomach hurts.... plus i didnt even excercise at all this weekend.

scale weight today- +1.5 pounds. which brings me to 125 pounds
    last week weight- 123.5 pounds.

week 2 is going to be a slim fast diet kinda week!
  • rebecky27
    rebecky27 Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Week 1 was good...missed my workout Monday because of work - last week of the quarter = very, very busy! I did workout Weds and Friday though followed by a weekend of running errands getting ready for our vacation next week! weee!

I weigh-in on Wednesdays. I was down 2.8lbs from the week prior.

Does that count as a weigh-in? Of do I have to start a new weigh-in date? I won't be around a scale next week so we'll see how that goes!
  • pander101
    pander101 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I didn't get much done but I'm down one pound!
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    hopefully better late than never. I lost 1.8 lbs and was down 6 inches overall from when I took measurements 2 weeks before. Felt really good until I tried on bridesmaid dresses and found a new motivation to work even harder.