new to the group

Options
13»

Replies

• _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Just Joined this group. it's time for me to loose an entire backstreet boy ;)
  • Tabata_C
    Tabata_C Posts: 10
    Options
    HI everyone!! I'm new to the group to! I'm really excited!
  • ALHicks
    ALHicks Posts: 145
    Options
    Just Joined this group. it's time for me to loose an entire backstreet boy ;)

Welcome to the group and I just have to say that your post made me chuckle. I think it is good to keep your sense of humor while going on this journey :)
  • ALHicks
    Options
    HI everyone!! I'm new to the group to! I'm really excited!

Well welcome to the group Tabata. We are excited to have you here :)
  • Karren188
    Karren188 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi - just found this group -- I've used MFP on and off for the last year, but this time, something has clicked and I'm excited and ready to lose some weight. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! I'm karen - I live in Florida - I'm 50 years old and I need to lose at least 100 pounds. Which ironically, is the combined weight of my two boys I had in my 40's (ages 5 & 6). :)
  • ALHicks
    Options
    Hi - just found this group -- I've used MFP on and off for the last year, but this time, something has clicked and I'm excited and ready to lose some weight. Looking forward to getting to know everyone! I'm karen - I live in Florida - I'm 50 years old and I need to lose at least 100 pounds. Which ironically, is the combined weight of my two boys I had in my 40's (ages 5 & 6). :)

Well welcome to the group and I hope you find us motivational and supportive
  • Jensaystoyou
    Options
    Hi everyone! I'm Jen, 27 and I have about 100-110 pounds to lose to be at my ideal weight. I am blogging my progress at jubilantjenzen.wordpress.com and using this site to help keep myself accountable. Excited to be here and to see some progress! Woo!
  • cristacoyote
    cristacoyote Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. I am also new to the group and semi new to mfp. I Post everyday and my diary is viewable (it keeps me more accountable). If anyone would like to friend request me feel free to. You can never have too much support.