Options
amammaa4
amammaa4 Posts: 187 Member
205969382928146380_pNHhJ1aV_c.jpg

Replies

• Happyoceangirl
    Happyoceangirl Posts: 1,993 Member
    Options
    This is gonna be my FAVORITE THREAD!!!! :) Thank you for posting our Thursday inspiraiton! :) Anyone care if we post feedback and responses here too???

I'm gonna shut the liar in my head up and do something that makes me sweat today! ;)
  • amammaa4
    Options
    I'm fine with posting here :)
  • alexsmith01
    alexsmith01 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I'm starting today! :)
    I'm starting from week 2 - considered week 3 because what I usually do is 3 minutes running, 2 minutes walking for 30 minutes, but taking it a step back because I have a niggly cough that is preventing me from breathing properly haha. Looking forward to week 9 though!

Here is my Saturday inspiration:
    Should%2BI%2Bwork%2Bout%2Btoday.jpg
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    I'm starting today! :)
    I'm starting from week 2 - considered week 3 because what I usually do is 3 minutes running, 2 minutes walking for 30 minutes, but taking it a step back because I have a niggly cough that is preventing me from breathing properly haha. Looking forward to week 9 though!

Here is my Saturday inspiration:
    Should%2BI%2Bwork%2Bout%2Btoday.jpg

Yusss first picture post! Got it sorted first time!
  • amammaa4
    Options
    I just finished week 2. Day one of week 2 was pretty good. Day 2 I felt great. Today I was thinking of this group during my run to help me out. I just wasnt into it today. But I completed it! Nervous about week 3, I think I may slow down a bit. Tomorrow is my rest day. Next run is Monday. Good luck girls!!!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    I just finished week 2. Day one of week 2 was pretty good. Day 2 I felt great. Today I was thinking of this group during my run to help me out. I just wasnt into it today. But I completed it! Nervous about week 3, I think I may slow down a bit. Tomorrow is my rest day. Next run is Monday. Good luck girls!!!!

This is awesome! :) Great job. I'm so glad the group helped you move through it. It's already been the source of keeping me going too. Are you running indoors or out? I'll have to look ahead at what week 3 is ... but i have all the faith in the world you can do it. ;)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    Posting a few Saturday inspirations of my own.... since starting "running" again:
    :heart: I feel so much more free and fluid!
    :heart: my body feels strong and capable again
    :heart: my legs already look more toned and their lovely shape is returning
    :heart: my confidence is climbing again. Running makes me feel like I can fly!
    :heart: i'm feeling LOVE for my workouts again! It makes such a different to be motivated by enthusiasm, excitement, rather than "should", "have to" and "need to".
    :heart: I'm feeling good about my choices at the end of the day
    :heart: I'm breaking through old barriers and learning to trust myself and to push myself.

Anyone else feeling good ?? Post away!!! :)
  • LauraSchaller
    LauraSchaller Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I finished Week 1 of C25K last week and Day 3 was the GREATEST by far! New running shoes made a huge difference in my work-out and the weather was absolutely perfect. Looking forward (I think!) to starting Week 2 today!!
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    I finished Week 1 of C25K last week and Day 3 was the GREATEST by far! New running shoes made a huge difference in my work-out and the weather was absolutely perfect. Looking forward (I think!) to starting Week 2 today!!

Great job! :) Don't shoes make a huge difference? I think it's time for me to get new ones too.... my feet hurt after the outdoor walk and treadmill yesterday. Let us know how today's run went. :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    ad087bc8a3412a21_good-moodxxxlarge_0.jpg

Monday motivation! :)
  • Happyoceangirl
    Options
    DSCN1049-1.jpg

A bonus inspiration, since it's Monday and all. :) This was me - truly NOT in love with exercise, and the 2nd picture was me after completing Cto5K the first time around. :happy:
  • Char_marcus
    Char_marcus Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    brilliant i can totally relate to the mood thing, i feel so great after a workout !
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Love the mood thing as well, tonight I will be going for a run! Eeee I'm actually excited haha
  • Char_marcus
    Options
    l761532868.jpg

Loving this, saw it on someone's blog and had to borrow it, great motivation for the days when you think i can't do this !!
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    l761532868.jpg

Loving this, saw it on someone's blog and had to borrow it, great motivation for the days when you think i can't do this !!

I like this one - I've heard that even if you are jogging slower than you walk it is better to keep going and your speed will improve with time. C25K is about getting into running for the 30 minutes, and after that we can use other methods to improve our times.
  • Char_marcus
    Options
    exactly !!
  • amammaa4
    Options
    THURSDAY INSPIRATION!
    34199278390274836_0KwD4kNu_b.jpg
  • alexsmith01
    Options
    Today's inspiration has been provided by my boyfriend....

Run Forrest Run!!

RunForrestRun.png

Happy Saturday!
  • Char_marcus
    Options

Run Forrest Run!!

RunForrestRun.png

Happy Saturday!

This made me smile so much and a little chuckle as well :happy: :laugh:
  • alexsmith01
    Options

Run Forrest Run!!

RunForrestRun.png

Happy Saturday!

This made me smile so much and a little chuckle as well :happy: :laugh:

Hahaha I was telling Bennett about this group and was like, oh crap it's Saturday better post something - and he said pleeeeease can you post Forrest Gump haha he's funny, glad you enjoyed it.