Where's everyone at? How are we doing?

Options
ranmca
ranmca Posts: 121 Member
So I skipped the last couple days so I did double the amount today. I think my iPod told me I was on week 3 day 1. So anyways I did about 140some sit ups. I felt like I needed more of a workout later on in the day so I did 150 bicycle crunches. I took a progress picture and I'm definatly seeing some changes, a little hint of definition in my upper tummy! Exciting. I also did about 60squats today and 26 pushups. I can't belive it! Also conned my fiancée into doing all these workouts today, he was in agony with the Situps.lol

Replies

• emczech5
    emczech5 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm just finishing up week 1 today (which was really weak three reps). I'm proud of myself for doing a whole week. I hope I stick with it all the way to the end.
  • emczech5
    Options
    I took some pictures at the beginning of last week and compared them to today. After 1 week I'm starting to see a little bit of a difference, not a big one but an improvement none the less. That's all the motivation I need to stick with it.
  • ranmca
    ranmca Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    yesterday i did over 300... i thought this was a 200 challenge. lol. it hurt so bad while i was doing them but then today i dont feel sore at all.hm,mmmm
  • emczech5
    Options
    yesterday i did over 300... i thought this was a 200 challenge. lol. it hurt so bad while i was doing them but then today i dont feel sore at all.hm,mmmm

We'll in my experience with weight lifting, I've discovered after about 2 weeks of consistently working out I quit feeling sore even after I push myself.

I just finished my 2nd week. Planning on doing another exhaustion test tomorrow. We'll see how it goes.
  • greytblackdog
    greytblackdog Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I'm at the end of week four tonight! I found that I get cramps horribly when I run the next day after 200+. I hope this gets better.