What phase is everyone in?

Options
Hi all! I just joined this group and wanted to get to know you all and see where everyone is in this program! I started March 12th and have lost a total of 7lbs so far. Today was my first day of Phase 2 workout 5 and boy did it kick my butt. I love this program though, I can feel myself getting stronger and stronger with every workout!! I would love to hear everyone else's thoughts and experiences with Body Revolution! :)

Replies

• gerbies
    gerbies Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hi! I started Week 3 today. I've lost 12.5 lbs so far (not sure of inches as I'll wait to measure again when the first phase is over). Loving it so far! I especially love how she incorporates yoga into the program. I can't wait to see where I am after the 90 days...
  • roander
    roander Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Started Phase 3, Workout 9 today. Totally thought I was going to die.
  • twinmomtwice4
    twinmomtwice4 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I started Phase 2 today. Workout 5 was a killer but I loved it, which just sounds incredibly insane, doesn't it??
  • court122383
    Options
    I also started Phase 2 today!!!
  • mzjstef
    mzjstef Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I started Week 8 today!! Definitely getting more challenging, but I'm doing it!
  • Acaravello
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the replies!! It's so exciting to be able to connect with other people that are going through the exact same thing. This program is definitely getting tougher as the weeks go on but I love the challenge and it's so great to feel myself getting stronger and stronger with each workout. Are you all following the diet plan as well??
  • wrapabar
    wrapabar Posts: 36
    Options
    Just started Week 7 today. Am in the middle of phase 2. Love the program so far. Definitely challenging, but can tell I am getting stronger each week. 16 pounds down and a total of 8 inches lost. :) I am following her calorie guidelines for each meal, and eating some of the meals from the meal plan. I have stopped the soda, drinking a ton of water, and am doing much better with sugar. Have started to buy more organic when I can and I am also avoiding the items on the "no" list especially the ones she says interfere with the thyroid, because I am hypothyroid. Add me as a friend and let me know if you need any info or help with anything. Or, just to keep each other motivated.:smile:
  • radioraven
    radioraven Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm starting week 7 today, with added cardio because I was naughty Easter Sunday....