Monday, 4/9 - Day 11! Who has started Workout Two?

Options
colorlessgreen
colorlessgreen Posts: 173 Member
What do I have to look forward to in Workout Two this evening? I know some of you have done it already!

Replies

• LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    What do I have to look forward to in Workout Two this evening? I know some of you have done it already!

Please tell me! I'm eager to get home from work and see what I can manage. I've heard it is all 'plank' all the time!
  • jreed1920
    jreed1920 Posts: 123
    Options
    Holy Cannoli it kicked my butt! Yes lots of plank and quite a bit higher impact. Still working shoulders a lot and my legs were on fire.

Enjoy! :laugh:
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    haha yes lots of planking, no more side lunges though, yay !!
  • LMiller81
    LMiller81 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    um, yuck. my shoulders must be the weakest part of my body! I look forward to the day that this will be easy. I even had to modify w/out weighs during the second set of the second set of strength!

Cmon and share your stories folks! i could use a little motivation! :)
  • kimharrison22
    kimharrison22 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I just started workout 2 tonight. It was hard, and my legs are pretty sore, but I really enjoyed it! I was ready for a new routine. I was starting to get a bit unmotivated, but I'm going to stick with with it even though I'm not really seeing any results yet.
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    Cmon and share your stories folks! i could use a little motivation! :)

Oh. My. God. That workout is NOT messing around. I was mostly okay until the last round of cardio (or at least I think I was... maybe I've already blocked out the earlier parts...? ha), but those plank jacks and double jump ropes DESTROYED me. I was barely hanging on with Anita for the entire two minutes of cardio, and I had to take two less-than-five-second breaks during the plank twisty things at the end. And I'm sure my form wasn't even close to what a plank is supposed to be, by that point. My hands were way out in front of me, instead of under my shoulders.

I had to laugh at the end (once I kinda caught my breath)... I had put a full glass of water on my desk before starting the workout, and after the last minute of abs, I tried to reach for it and could barely lift my arm. Next time I'm going to leave the glass of water on the floor. :laugh:

I hope in ten days I'm feeling half as good about Level Two as I do about Level One right now! Thanks so much to everyone for hanging in there with me! :heart:
  • Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Had a rest day yesterday as I needed to finish a sock monkey I was making for my sister in law. So its day one of workout 2 any minute now using my new 2kg weights ....
  • Wottie72
    Wottie72 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    ...... ok I know bye 2kg weights, hello my 1kgs I missed you!! Enforced rest day tomorrow as I'm staying with friends overnight, looking forward to kicking the butt of this one again on Thursday(will hope to squeeze this in tomorrow during the day but with the little monsters about I'll be very lucky).
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'll be starting today..wish me luck. I have done this before, as this is my 3rd round, and I know THAT workout is the hardest in the shred series. :smile:
  • colorlessgreen
    Options
    I'll be starting today..wish me luck. I have done this before, as this is my 3rd round, and I know THAT workout is the hardest in the shred series. :smile:

Good luck! I feel like Workout Two went faster for me after the first day; sometimes it helps just to know what's coming! :)